Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*

Go down 
+7
Touchdown Jesus
daking5
Steve Smith #12
PatsNats09
SimsZilla
vy=mvp
Desert Demon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:32 pm

DRC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mcdonald. He loses a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:51 pm

heres another offer

Cardinals Get:
DE Robaire Smith 87 30
CB Brandon McDonald 82 23

Browns Get:
CB Dominique R-Cromartie 82 5 22
Cardinals 3rd Round Pick

something like this
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:56 pm

mksadng wrote:

Let DRC do something on the field before you say that. McDonald had a great year last season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 1:04 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Let DRC do something on the field before you say that. McDonald had a great year last season.
True, but potential wise DRC IF he reaches his potential SHOULD be a hell of a player.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 12:46 am

heres another offer

Cardinals Get:
DE Shaun Smith 85 27

Browns Get:
Cardinals 4th Round Pick

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:19 am

daking5 wrote:
heres another offer

Cardinals Get:
DE Shaun Smith 85 27

Browns Get:
Cardinals 4th Round Pick

Very Happy

I don't like anyone on the DL for the Browns. Nope, not even Shaun Rogers (ok, maybe Shaun Rogers).
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:19 am

Desert Demon wrote:
daking5 wrote:
heres another offer

Cardinals Get:
DE Shaun Smith 85 27

Browns Get:
Cardinals 4th Round Pick

Very Happy

I don't like anyone on the DL for the Browns. Nope, not even Shaun Rogers (ok, maybe Shaun Rogers).

k
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:06 pm

Open to all now - Talked to the Titans GM, and seems like you gotta pay Gold to get Dirt.

At any rate, all players listed are available for discussions. I'm really looking to improve my LBs, upgrade my CBs, improve my DL, and my OL, as well as upgrade my TE. I won't need a superstar replacement for Edge.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:09 pm

Interest in Warner 85 QB, could give a 3rd and Orton for him? Let me know if that's a possibility, of course we could make a different one if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:09 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Interest in Warner 85 QB, could give a 3rd and Orton for him? Let me know if that's a possibility, of course we could make a different one if you don't like it.

You know Warner is the starter in Arizona, right?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:14 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:

Possibly. Any way to get Grossman? If not, I understand.

What about a 2nd?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:15 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

You know Warner is the starter in Arizona, right?

Which is probably the reason he wants him.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:29 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Possibly. Any way to get Grossman? If not, I understand.

What about a 2nd?

Well, I'm pretty set on keeping Grossman in case all else fails with getting a QB next off-season, and I think a 2nd is just too much for a QB that will most likely retire next season IMO. So my original offer stands, if you like it PM me and post it up.
Back to top Go down
eight2eighty

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:20 pm

Deion Grant 87 + what for Rolle 89

more of a reach:

Brian Russell 86 + what for Adrian Wilson
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:30 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
Deion Grant 87 + what for Rolle 89

more of a reach:

Brian Russell 86 + what for Adrian Wilson

Russell is FAR to slow for me, and I don't want to downgrade Rolle to Grant (seeing how the difference wouldn't be as benefitial for me).
Back to top Go down
eight2eighty

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:38 pm

Well what are your needs?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:47 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
Well what are your needs?

OL, TE, DL, LB, upgrade CB.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 5:11 pm

Thats not actually why I want Warner lol, I had no idea he was starting, and it doesn't matter anyway with the way the league is set up, I want him because my starting QB (offense lol) blows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 5:11 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Thats not actually why I want Warner lol, I had no idea he was starting, and it doesn't matter anyway with the way the league is set up, I want him because my starting QB (offense lol) blows Very Happy

Yes it does. Read the rules Wink
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 5:12 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Yes it does. Read the rules Wink

Oh... well who reads the rules? Somebody want to AIM me telling me the rules? =D
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 11:25 pm

Price on DRC and your draft picks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 7:58 am

So were do we stand on the Harris/Woodson for DRC deal?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 7:43 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:

I dunno. I wouldn't mind it, I guess... is there any way for me to get a 'young' player in exchange for one of my older ones? (I can give draft picks, including 1st, to compensate).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 8:25 am

Desert Demon wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:

I dunno. I wouldn't mind it, I guess... is there any way for me to get a 'young' player in exchange for one of my older ones? (I can give draft picks, including 1st, to compensate).

What position(s)?

I do have RB Brandon Jackson (83) who I could give.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 8:07 am

Interested in Fitz.

I could help you out with some needs, and I'll throw in T.J.+2nd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next