Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imevil

REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! Empty
PostSubject: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 7:55 am

Take anyone you want, but you have to give an even player, a younger player with close rating, or a player and a pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 9:08 am

I really like Fletcher and Montgomery. If I give Welker, will you give Moss to one of them?? If it's Fletcher, I'll obviously add.
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:25 pm

superskin6 wrote:
I really like Fletcher and Montgomery. If I give Welker, will you give Moss to one of them?? If it's Fletcher, I'll obviously add.
wait if, i give you both you will give me welker and moss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:29 pm

imevil wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
wait if, i give you both you will give me welker and moss?

no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:31 pm

Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:31 pm

mksadng wrote:
Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!   REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

REDSKINS WHOLE DEFENSE OPEN FOR TRADING!!!!
Page 1 of 1