Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*

Go down 
+7
Touchdown Jesus
daking5
Steve Smith #12
PatsNats09
SimsZilla
vy=mvp
Desert Demon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:26 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Thanks.

I'm sure that everything goes 100% as scheduled.

Like, this fellow for the Titans, a QB drafted a few years ago, goes by the name of Vince Young, he was supposed to be on the bench for the first 2-3 seasons, learning from Collins, then finally step onto the field in his 3rd / 4th season.

At any rate, what I've heard from people is that DRC is performing very well, and I expect him to be the starter at some point during the season.

lol, get offended much?

Must be that inferiority complex kicking in again.

All I'm pointing out is that right now, DRC is projected to be the nickle, and I answered your question about Webster -- he's projected to be the starter.

Take a pill, bro.

I'm not a druggy, nor did I "flip out". Just stated some facts. I understand that you answered my question, and I honestly don't see where I 'got offended'.

At any rate, all 3 CBs taken in the first last year started at some point (Leon sucked, but that's beyond the point), Revis did pretty well, and Ross started doing well towards the end of the season. CB is one of the positions for young rookies to come in and make an impact - I saw 7th round pick rookie Reynaldo Hill do it for the Titans a few years back (Same year as Pacman), and I've seen Cortland Finnegan (another 7th round pick) get significant playing time and 2 starts his rookie year, then became a starter the following year (last year).

Keep the pill, bro.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:28 pm

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:29 pm

^^Offended
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:33 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
I'm not a druggy, nor did I "flip out". Just stated some facts. I understand that you answered my question, and I honestly don't see where I 'got offended'.

At any rate, all 3 CBs taken in the first last year started at some point (Leon sucked, but that's beyond the point), Revis did pretty well, and Ross started doing well towards the end of the season. CB is one of the positions for young rookies to come in and make an impact - I saw 7th round pick rookie Reynaldo Hill do it for the Titans a few years back (Same year as Pacman), and I've seen Cortland Finnegan (another 7th round pick) get significant playing time and 2 starts his rookie year, then became a starter the following year (last year).

Keep the pill, bro.

Desert Demon wrote:
Sarcasm is the most prominent symptom of an inflamed labia.

You're acting as though I'm denouncing DRC . . . I'm not. I'm simply stating his status to start the season. You called him the starter, and he is not.

Your 7th round CB evaluation means nothing to me . . . I've seen a 6th round QB win multiple SB's and break NFL passing records. It's the exception, not the rule. Great that two 7th rounders had success, they're 2 out of how many over the years?

DRC is the Cardinals nickle, Webster is the Giants starter. Care to get back to trade talks, or are you going to continue on your rant now that your statement was shown to be wrong?

Enjoy a tall glass of humility. It's delicious.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:48 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
^^Offended

Nope, merely an observation.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:50 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

Keep the pill, bro.

Desert Demon wrote:
Sarcasm is the most prominent symptom of an inflamed labia.

You're acting as though I'm denouncing DRC . . . I'm not. I'm simply stating his status to start the season. You called him the starter, and he is not.

Your 7th round CB evaluation means nothing to me . . . I've seen a 6th round QB win multiple SB's and break NFL passing records. It's the exception, not the rule. Great that two 7th rounders had success, they're 2 out of how many over the years?

DRC is the Cardinals nickle, Webster is the Giants starter. Care to get back to trade talks, or are you going to continue on your rant now that your statement was shown to be wrong?

Enjoy a tall glass of humility. It's delicious.

Congrats, you win the cyber battle?

I'm not acting that you are denouncing DRC, I'm merely stating that I believe he will be the starter at some point during the season for the Cardinals, as I have heard he's going a great job.

Care to explain to me why exactly you would want to trade not only a starter for a nickel, but a 2nd thrown in as well?
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 2:56 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Care to explain to me why exactly you would want to trade not only a starter for a nickel, but a 2nd thrown in as well?

Because DRC has more potential than Webster . . . that's obvious.

Desert Demon wrote:
DRC has been looking good in preseason so far, and looks to be the starter

Forgive me if I misunderstood at any point, but that looked to me like you were calling DRC the starter NOW, not at some point in the season.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 8:55 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:

Because DRC has more potential than Webster . . . that's obvious.

Desert Demon wrote:
DRC has been looking good in preseason so far, and looks to be the starter

Forgive me if I misunderstood at any point, but that looked to me like you were calling DRC the starter NOW, not at some point in the season.

My apologies if it didn't sound the way I wanted it to be.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:00 pm

Hey, just coming back to say I'm very interested in DRC and Anquan Boldin. You listed some players you liked, and the ones I can trade are:

Mark Clayton 85 WR
Demetrius Williams 78 WR
Todd Heap 91 TE
Jared Gaither 78 LT
Jason Brown 93 LG
Haloti Ngata 91 LE

I thought I'd throw an offer out there for you:

Cardinals get:

Haloti Ngata 91/24/3 LE
Mark Clayton 85 3 26 WR
3rd round pick

Ravens get:

Anquan Boldin 95 3 27 WR
Calais Campbell 79 4 22 LE
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:07 pm

you realize boldin has been demanding a trade right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:10 pm

I'd like to get Larry Fitzgerald 97 4 25
Anquan Boldin 95 3 27
I could trade TJ or chad.. Maybe?

Last edited by SilverNBlackAttack on August 22nd 2008, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:13 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
you realize boldin has been demanding a trade right

ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 11:56 pm

Wouldnt be real wise to trade for him...He stays in Arizona, chances are he wont play to his full ability.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 8:45 am

Desert Demon wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
I am really really interested in DRC. I could upgrade u at RE and brian kelley?

Depends on who the RE is.

SoxNats08 wrote:
lol, like others I am also very interested in DRC. In my TB, I listed who was available from the ones you listed.

I'll get back to you tonight, but right now Green would be the easier CB to attain.
Jarred Deveries 82 or Dewayne White 86, no replacement needed either.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:11 am

mksadng wrote:
Wouldnt be real wise to trade for him...He stays in Arizona, chances are he wont play to his full ability.

Laughing

On the contrary, he would bust his ass the final seasons, then go off into FA looking for the biggest WR contract given.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:11 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Hey, just coming back to say I'm very interested in DRC and Anquan Boldin. You listed some players you liked, and the ones I can trade are:

Mark Clayton 85 WR
Demetrius Williams 78 WR
Todd Heap 91 TE
Jared Gaither 78 LT
Jason Brown 93 LG
Haloti Ngata 91 LE

Cardinals get:

Haloti Ngata 91/24/3 LE
Mark Clayton 85 3 26 WR
3rd round pick

Ravens get:

Anquan Boldin 95 3 27 WR

Not that bad of an offer, but I'm not the greatest fan of later round picks...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:13 am

SimsZilla wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
I am really really interested in DRC. I could upgrade u at RE and brian kelley?

Depends on who the RE is.

SoxNats08 wrote:
lol, like others I am also very interested in DRC. In my TB, I listed who was available from the ones you listed.

I'll get back to you tonight, but right now Green would be the easier CB to attain.
Jarred Deveries 82 or Dewayne White 86, no replacement needed either.

Don't really like either of them, would obviously prefer White, but don't think I like him enough to move DRC for.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:14 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I'd like to get Larry Fitzgerald 97 4 25
Anquan Boldin 95 3 27
I could trade TJ or chad.. Maybe?

Fitz stays.

I'm not looking for a 90+ WR in return, I'm looking for an 80+ WR along with upgrades at other positions.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:22 am

Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Mark Clayton 85 WR
Demetrius Williams 78 WR
Todd Heap 91 TE
Jared Gaither 78 LT
Jason Brown 93 LG
Haloti Ngata 91 LE

Cardinals get:

Haloti Ngata 91/24/3 LE
Mark Clayton 85 3 26 WR
3rd round pick

Ravens get:

Anquan Boldin 95 3 27 WR

Can you counter offer?
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:25 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Mark Clayton 85 WR
Demetrius Williams 78 WR
Todd Heap 91 TE
Jared Gaither 78 LT
Jason Brown 93 LG
Haloti Ngata 91 LE

Cardinals get:

Haloti Ngata 91/24/3 LE
Mark Clayton 85 3 26 WR
3rd round pick

Ravens get:

Anquan Boldin 95 3 27 WR

Can you counter offer?

uh....

Can you do one thing for me though? What would Ngata be rated at DT? I'm more of a 4-3 person, and he would be playing 4-3 (Plus I heard you can 'officially' position change players this version).

Meanwhile I'll make a counteroffer.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:28 am

Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Mark Clayton 85 WR
Demetrius Williams 78 WR
Todd Heap 91 TE
Jared Gaither 78 LT
Jason Brown 93 LG
Haloti Ngata 91 LE

Cardinals get:

Haloti Ngata 91/24/3 LE
Mark Clayton 85 3 26 WR
3rd round pick

Ravens get:

Anquan Boldin 95 3 27 WR

Can you counter offer?

uh....

Can you do one thing for me though? What would Ngata be rated at DT? I'm more of a 4-3 person, and he would be playing 4-3 (Plus I heard you can 'officially' position change players this version).

Meanwhile I'll make a counteroffer.

94, I've already considered doing that Wink
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 11:34 am

^^^ Laughing

Can you get on AIM?
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:09 pm

Ngata is a 96 at DT on PS3 . . . not sure how different that is for XBOX, but I assumed they were the same.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:18 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Ngata is a 96 at DT on PS3 . . . not sure how different that is for XBOX, but I assumed they were the same.

Oh, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 12:27 pm

Cardinals Get:
DE Robaire Smith 87 30
CB Brandon McDonald 82 23

Browns Get:
DE Calais Campbell 79 4 22
CB Dominique R-Cromartie 82 5 22

this is just a base offer, you upgrade 8 points at DE and at CB you don't lose much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*   Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona Cardinals Trading Block *Open to all*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next