Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2010 Rookie Ratings

Go down 
+5
Mr.Showtime
Touchdown Jesus
frenchy
PatsNats09
Ocho Cinco
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2009, 6:33 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
AllMadden08 wrote:
frenchy wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Wow those are rough - Freeman a 71???

Madden is WAY too tough on the rookies nowadays.

there is a new scale of ratings...so everybody is gonna have a lower rating...could you reely see pat white getting a 61 rating?
This is correct. EA is scaling back the rating system so that your average 2nd stringer is in the mid 70's or so, not up in the 80's.

Not only that, they're making it so that the Star players are actually that much more coveted. So say a randy moss will still have a rating around 97 or whatever so he'll stand out more. And they're making it harder to come by with players who excel in certain areas, especially in the speed category. Hence players that really are fast will stand out more like they do in real life. Basically they're trying to make it harder to come by superstars.

Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald
Wide Receiver Ted Ginn Jr.
Running Back Chris Johnson.

Good Game.

your a good game

His a good game what?
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2009, 6:47 pm

Steve Smith #12 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
AllMadden08 wrote:
frenchy wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Wow those are rough - Freeman a 71???

Madden is WAY too tough on the rookies nowadays.

there is a new scale of ratings...so everybody is gonna have a lower rating...could you reely see pat white getting a 61 rating?
This is correct. EA is scaling back the rating system so that your average 2nd stringer is in the mid 70's or so, not up in the 80's.

Not only that, they're making it so that the Star players are actually that much more coveted. So say a randy moss will still have a rating around 97 or whatever so he'll stand out more. And they're making it harder to come by with players who excel in certain areas, especially in the speed category. Hence players that really are fast will stand out more like they do in real life. Basically they're trying to make it harder to come by superstars.

Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald
Wide Receiver Ted Ginn Jr.
Running Back Chris Johnson.

Good Game.

your a good game

His a good game what?

Don't think about it for to long. It might hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2009, 7:32 am

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Steve Smith #12 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
your a good game

His a good game what?

I'm fairly sure you are the one who does not get it.

"Your" shows possession. So you as saying that it is his "a good game".

"You're" is a contraction of "You" and "Are", in which case you'd have achieved what you actually meant, "You are a good game." While the joke is still lame, at least you would have projected what you actually meant.

Demand a higher education!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2009, 2:01 pm

dont fuck with kyle when it comes to grammar
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2009, 3:39 pm

Steve Smith #12 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Steve Smith #12 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
your a good game

His a good game what?

I'm fairly sure you are the one who does not get it.

"Your" shows possession. So you as saying that it is his "a good game".

"You're" is a contraction of "You" and "Are", in which case you'd have achieved what you actually meant, "You are a good game." While the joke is still lame, at least you would have projected what you actually meant.

Demand a higher education!

Demand one when I go to one of the Best Private colleges in the nation? And I should really be that concerned about how I type on a website that has no relevance to real life. Ya that'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:01 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Demand one when I go to one of the Best Private colleges in the nation? And I should really be that concerned about how I type on a website that has no relevance to real life. Ya that'll happen.

lol really? But you still misuse "your/you're"? Not to mention capitalizing "best" and "private" for absolutely no reason?

Like I said, best private college in the nation or not, they aren't doing what you're paying them to do. Demand a higher education!
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2009, 4:36 pm

Steve Smith #12 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

lol really? But you still misuse "your/you're"? Not to mention capitalizing "best" and "private" for absolutely no reason?

Like I said, best private college in the nation or not, they aren't doing what you're paying them to do. Demand a higher education!

I think you missed the part when I said I dont care about how I type on a website that has no relevance to anything in my life.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2009, 6:17 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
I think you missed the part when I said I dont care about how I type on a website that has no relevance to anything in my life.

A website that host over 800 posts of yours and is visited multiple times daily does have relevance to something in your life, or you would be here at such a high volume.

Regardless, if you're this stud at a highly touted college, you should carry yourself that way everywhere in life. Including teh interwebz.
Back to top Go down
mrsamct

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2011, 1:26 am

As almost three-quarters of US electricity comes from burning fossil fuels, mainly coal, a spike in carbon emissions is very likely - as it is during cold snaps in winter.
merchandising
recruitment agencies in pretoria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Rookie Ratings   2010 Rookie Ratings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Rookie Ratings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2