Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zoom/SoxNats argument

Go down 
+3
Mr.Showtime
Touchdown Jesus
PatsNats09
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Zoom/SoxNats argument Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 6:08 pm

You could franchise Ray Lewis...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 6:20 pm

Lewis is the best player with a 1 year deal, Fins are one of the teams with GMs who didnt do their resignings...
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 6:28 pm

tra thomas is rated higher, he's 95
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 6:36 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:

Tra Thomas has yet to be signed by a team in real life

Ray Lewis just agreed to a juicy contract to stay with the Ravens and is still considered a top 3 MLB in the NFL

if you think Tra Thomas is more valuable you're crazy
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 8:19 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

Ray Lewis just agreed to a juicy contract to stay with the Ravens and is still considered a top 3 MLB in the NFL

I didn't say that, I said he was rated higher Neutral
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 1:29 am

SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

that doesnt make him better or more valuable
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 3:23 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

that doesnt make him better or more valuable

And btw, Thomas also signed a 3 year deal, with the Jags. And Thomas is a top LT in the league still IMO.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 7:33 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
And btw, Thomas also signed a 3 year deal, with the Jags.

cool, too bad he signed when it was no longer relevant

SoxNats09 wrote:
And Thomas is a top LT in the league still IMO.

Joe Thomas
Walter Jones
Matt Light
Jason Peters despite his off year
Michael Roos
Marcus McNeill
Ryan Clady
Jake Long
David Diehl
Flozell Adams
Bryant McKinnie
Jordan Gross
Mike Gandy

talent-wise, id take any and all of them over William Thomas... And 14th out of 32 teams doesn't qualify him as being a top LT in the league. If I included RTs that list would be even longer.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 7:42 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

SoxNats09 wrote:

Joe Thomas
Walter Jones
Matt Light
Michael Roos
Marcus McNeill
Ryan Clady
Jake Long
David Diehl
Flozell Adams
Bryant McKinnie
Jordan Gross
Mike Gandy

talent-wise, id take any and all of them over William Thomas... And 14th out of 32 teams doesn't qualify him as being a top LT in the league. If I included RTs that list would be even longer.

I disagree with you, some of the guys like Clady or Long have much more potential, but he's better right now, and other guys like Gandy and McKinnie aren't better. But whatever...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 7:53 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

SoxNats09 wrote:

Joe Thomas
Walter Jones
Matt Light
Michael Roos
Marcus McNeill
Ryan Clady
Jake Long
David Diehl
Flozell Adams
Bryant McKinnie
Jordan Gross
Mike Gandy

I disagree with you, some of the guys like Clady or Long have much more potential, but he's better right now, and other guys like Gandy and McKinnie aren't better. But whatever...

Broncos are a division rival, I know what im talking about, Clady was an absolute beast and didnt allow a sack for something like the first 9 games of the season, now factor in how the Broncos drop back to pass over 30 times/game. Based on last season hes top 5 on that list.

A coaching change is big, and the Dolphins certainly had a few good offseason moves, but dont think Jake Long didnt play a huge role in turning a 1-15 team into a division leader.

Gandy was a force all season long, the line was a HUUUUGE reason why the Cardinals made it to the SB, you cant contest Gandys talent especially when you put him against Thomas.

You could make an arguement with McKinnie, id still gladly take him over Thomas.

pulling 4 names out of a list of 13 still doesnt prove your point.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 7:54 pm

They were just examples, I could go on... do you want me to?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 8:43 pm

This is not the topic to argue, duders.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 12:23 am

SoxNats09 wrote:

yes and instead of just naming off random players (which anyone can do) actually give proof that theyre worse.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 12:15 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

yes and instead of just naming off random players (which anyone can do) actually give proof that theyre worse.

What do you constitute as proof? Opinion? Probably not, yet that's what you gave me. Not too many stats for OL other than games started...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 1:20 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

What do you constitute as proof? Opinion? Probably not, yet that's what you gave me. Not too many stats for OL other than games started...

the only person I gave an opinion for was for McKinnie, so I dont know what you're talking about. I used facts for reasoning in the other ones, facts are not opinion.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 3:12 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

the only person I gave an opinion for was for McKinnie, so I dont know what you're talking about. I used facts for reasoning in the other ones, facts are not opinion.

Umm out of those 4, the only one you gave stats for was Clady.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 3:32 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

I didnt give stats for Clady, I said a fact about Clady, infact I gave facts for 3 of them and then you said facts are opinions.

did you expect me to say in my opinion the Cardinals made the SB and in my opinion the Dolphins were the division leaders? If so you dont know what an opinion is.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 4:22 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

I didnt give stats for Clady, I said a fact about Clady, infact I gave facts for 3 of them and then you said facts are opinions.

did you expect me to say in my opinion the Cardinals made the SB and in my opinion the Dolphins were the division leaders? If so you dont know what an opinion is.

Those are facts, but that doesn't mean they played well. You gave a stat for Clady in that he allowed 0 sacks in his first 9 games.

Okay, the Eagles made it to the conference finals, and that's better than 28 other NFL teams, and Tra Thomas was crucial in protecting McNabb. There's my argument, all facts.

Quite frankly, that doesn't say too much, nor do your facts.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 4:28 pm

BTW I moved this here cuz it's more appropriate here.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 6:29 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:

Those are facts, but that doesn't mean they played well. You gave a stat for Clady in that he allowed 0 sacks in his first 9 games.

ok so the greatest turnaround in NFL history has nothing to do with the #1 overall pick performing well, if thats your line of thinking then theres simply no reasoning with you.

I didnt give a stat for Clady, its a FACT that he allowed 0 sacks in 9 games. Its not a STAT that he allowed 0 sacks in 9 games, the way I presented it was factual, if I had taken into account the full season then it would be a statistic, a stat has to take into account something in its entirety (a game, a season, whatever) not an ideal portion of it.

SoxNats09 wrote:
Okay, the Eagles made it to the conference finals, and that's better than 28 other NFL teams, and Tra Thomas was crucial in protecting McNabb. There's my argument, all facts.

zomg guess who they lost too!!

Eagles didnt get to the conference finals because of their offense, the defense got them their if anything. The fact sucks because you suck at presenting accurate facts.

I thought you could kinda figure out where I was going with the whole dolphins thing but apparently you need me to hold your hand through the whole ordeal

-Dolphins draft OT #1 overall
-Dolphins go 11-5
-reason Dolphins go 11-5?
-A: trick plays, balanced running attack, good QB, pass rush
-where do trick plays usually get run?
-A: to the outside
-who guards the outside?
-A: OT's
-who plays OT for the Dolphins?
-A: Jake Long
-who rushes for 5.0 ypc when Jake Long is the primary blocker (this is a statistic incase you were wondering)
-A: Ricky Williams/Ronnie Brown

-who's offensive centerpiece dissapeared last season?
-A: Brian Westbrook
-who's supposed to block for Westbrook?
-A: Offensive Line
-who's on the offensive Line?
-A: Tra Thomas
-who didnt get re-signed?
-A: Tra Thomas
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 6:34 pm

You're right. I wish I was half I was good as you are at life.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 6:36 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
You're right. I wish I was half I was good as you are at life.

I wish I could put together coherent sentences
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 6:55 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 5:43 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 5:49 pm

imevil wrote:
ROFL!

Actually, I was just kinda sick of arguing about something pointless, but I still believe in my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoom/SoxNats argument   Zoom/SoxNats argument Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoom/SoxNats argument
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next