Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince Young

Go down 
+6
Steve Smith #12
PatsNats09
Touchdown Jesus
Ocho Cinco
Harper41
greenway_4_sho
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Agree with who
Harper41
Vince Young I_vote_lcap47%Vince Young I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Yan
Vince Young I_vote_lcap53%Vince Young I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 12:58 am

YnksSuck 13 (10:51:36 PM): yan your trade wasnt approved...
YnksSuck 13 (10:53:08 PM): nvm
yan54880 (10:53:13 PM): Lol.
YnksSuck 13 (10:53:24 PM): wow how the hell did you get that trade approved
yan54880 (10:53:32 PM): Lmfao, its fair
yan54880 (10:53:37 PM): VY will come back next year np.
YnksSuck 13 (10:53:41 PM): LMFAO
YnksSuck 13 (10:53:43 PM): good one.
yan54880 (10:53:45 PM): He will.
yan54880 (10:53:46 PM): He played today
YnksSuck 13 (10:53:51 PM): FOR 1 trick play
YnksSuck 13 (10:53:56 PM): that means SHIT
yan54880 (10:53:58 PM): It doesnt matter
yan54880 (10:54:00 PM): He still played
yan54880 (10:54:14 PM): Right?
yan54880 (10:54:17 PM): He still ahs it in him
yan54880 (10:54:19 PM): He wants to paly
YnksSuck 13 (10:54:22 PM): Hes terrible
YnksSuck 13 (10:54:26 PM): doesnt matter if he wants to play
YnksSuck 13 (10:54:29 PM): hes a bad QB
yan54880 (10:54:37 PM): Your a bad quarterback!
yan54880 (10:54:39 PM): Lol.
YnksSuck 13 (10:54:41 PM): Yeah no shit
yan54880 (10:54:42 PM): He still played though
YnksSuck 13 (10:54:43 PM): but so is VY
yan54880 (10:54:49 PM): He is better than half hte QBs in the NFL
YnksSuck 13 (10:54:55 PM): Half the backup QBs
YnksSuck 13 (10:55:05 PM): hes better than about 3-4 starters tops
yan54880 (10:56:37 PM): He is better than: Kyle Orton, Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Hill, Delhomne, Collins, Garrard, Garcia, Edwards, Quinn and Anderson, Frerotte, Culpepper, Bulger
YnksSuck 13 (10:56:50 PM): lmfao
yan54880 (10:57:00 PM): What are you laughing about
YnksSuck 13 (10:57:27 PM): Hasselbeck>VY Orton>VY Garrard>VY Dellhome>VY Edwards>VY Garcia>VY
YnksSuck 13 (10:57:33 PM): VY has more career turnovers than TDs
YnksSuck 13 (10:57:36 PM): hes a joke of a QB
YnksSuck 13 (10:57:43 PM): post that in the league and see how many people agree with you
yan54880 (10:57:46 PM): I will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 1:03 am

VY is a joke of a QB, he has more career turnovers than TDs and its not a coincidence that theyve been playing much better under Collins than under VY.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 1:15 am

An idiotic post but oh well. I can see were you're both coming from but harper makes the better points. VY can win games but its more with his legs than his arm. He's not a pocket passer and never will be. It depends on what your trying to say he's better at, and if thats being a running quarterback, then by far he's better than most everybody on that list. When it comes to actually throwing the ball, thats when VY can be deemed a bad qb. He certainly has the arm strength to be a successful quarterback, he just lacks the intelligence to make good plays and gives the ball up far to much to have a long and successful career. Kollins has prospered because he does what VY does not do, he protects the football and thats just enough to help the titans ground game get going. With VY being more of a scrambler it allows defenses to put more men in the box forcing him to beat them throwing the ball and he struggles at it. Thus says the Ocho. Let the debating begin
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:08 am

I honestly dont know how you could rule out Vince Young after one season of getting benched because of personal issues, lets keep in mind here what the reason for him getting benched was.

Lets also not forget as soon as he took over the titans they started winning, and I dont care how my QB wins games, but as long as he does whos to complain. Simms and Collins are on one year deals and Collins is too old to be a reliable starter on a young team like the Titans.

Also, you both are idiots for comparing him to QBs this year, he played one game, how can you judge a player based on their performance for one game.

Vince Young does not have more career turnovers than touchdowns
Passing TDs: 22
Rushing TDs: 10
Interceptions: 32
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:17 am

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
I honestly dont know how you could rule out Vince Young after one season of getting benched because of personal issues, lets keep in mind here what the reason for him getting benched was.

Lets also not forget as soon as he took over the titans they started winning, and I dont care how my QB wins games, but as long as he does whos to complain. Simms and Collins are on one year deals and Collins is too old to be a reliable starter on a young team like the Titans.

Also, you both are idiots for comparing him to QBs this year, he played one game, how can you judge a player based on their performance for one game.

As i said its based of how you think of him as a pasing QB or a running qb as a passing qb he does have more turnovers but i believe i did say that he was winning games but doing it more with his feet if i didnt then whoops i do believe that he can lead the titans to alot of wins in the future but not as a passing threat his ability to move around in the pocket is whats going to frustrate defenses for instance look at michael vick hes never been know as a passing threat but was a threat to tuck it and run every play and thats what helped the falcons more than anything if vince is ever forced to pass thats when he starts to struggle he was taken number 3 for a reason but at the moment its not his time he got hurt and the guy playing in front of him is doing to well at the moment to put back on the bench kollins brings in a passing attack that can actually be a threat and correct me if im wrong but vince is a more running qb then pocket passer in madden if his speed was at like a normal level he would be in the lower 70s maybe mid 70s because his awarness and and ta are so abnormally low but thats expected with passing quarterbacks but td is right as long as hes putting wins up on the board no one can complain and if he can flash that mr. comeback like he had when he was at texas he can make the titans a force to be reconed with for years to come i just dont think they'll ever win it all if you look at what mike vick did with atlanta they were usually always good just never able to take it the distance
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:25 am

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

As i said its based of how you think of him as a pasing QB or a running qb as a passing qb he does have more turnovers but i believe i did say that he was winning games but doing it more with his feet if i didnt then whoops i do believe that he can lead the titans to alot of wins in the future but not as a passing threat his ability to move around in the pocket is whats going to frustrate defenses for instance look at michael vick hes never been know as a passing threat but was a threat to tuck it and run every play and thats what helped the falcons more than anything if vince is ever forced to pass thats when he starts to struggle he was taken number 3 for a reason but at the moment its not his time he got hurt and the guy playing in front of him is doing to well at the moment to put back on the bench kollins brings in a passing attack that can actually be a threat and correct me if im wrong but vince is a more running qb then pocket passer in madden if his speed was at like a normal level he would be in the lower 70s maybe mid 70s because his awarness and and ta are so abnormally low but thats expected with passing quarterbacks but td is right as long as hes putting wins up on the board no one can complain and if he can flash that mr. comeback like he had when he was at texas he can make the titans a force to be reconed with for years to come i just dont think they'll ever win it all if you look at what mike vick did with atlanta they were usually always good just never able to take it the distance

I want to introduce you to this guy

=====> .

Its called a period. Id spend my time reading your 1000 letter sentence but im not a retard.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:28 am

you just wrote a 12 lines and the only period didnt end a sentence.

the argument here is that VY is done and that he sucks, while it may be sketchy that he makes his return next year, I think hes still in a position to do so. Additionally, it shouldnt matter how a QB wins games, "you play to win the game", remember? If a QB gets 100% of his yards by running backwards down the field shoeless, but the team wins because of it, then whos to question him?
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:38 am

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
you just wrote a 12 lines and the only period didnt end a sentence.

the argument here is that VY is done and that he sucks, while it may be sketchy that he makes his return next year, I think hes still in a position to do so. Additionally, it shouldnt matter how a QB wins games, "you play to win the game", remember? If a QB gets 100% of his yards by running backwards down the field shoeless, but the team wins because of it, then whos to question him?

Which is what Im saying as long as he wins who cares i just dont think he'll ever make that good of a qb and in the playoffs i dont think that a qb can win games for his team just by running he has to throw and i think that vince just isnt good at that hes a hell of an athlete just the only problem that i think is holding him back is his throwing ability
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 2:40 am

Yan wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

I want to introduce you to this guy

=====> .

Its called a period. Id spend my time reading your 1000 letter sentence but im not a retard.

i generally put two spaves between sentances but when i get lazy i dont even bother to do either. look its a period woot btw its also after 2 where im at so forgive me i just didnt feel like putting them in
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 11:52 am

the real reason I wanted him to post this was that VY is definetly not better than some of the QBs listed above, this season or last season or any season, VY is not a good QUARTERBACK, he might win games but that credit should not go to Vince it should go to their very good defense, he has more career INTs than passing TDs and the teams being run better than Collins which IMO is not a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 12:25 pm

Meh, you've both taken to the extremes, so neither of you are right.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 12:51 pm

Extremes? Im arguing that VY is not better than Garrard, Edwards, Hasselbeck, Delhomme, Orton or Garcia.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 3:26 pm

No, you're saying that he's a bad QB, which he's not.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 3:39 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:

Yes he does, you forgot his 11 Fumbles. If you're counting rushing TDs, you gotta include those.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 3:40 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

Haha, yes he is.

Great athelete.

Tremendous scrambler.

Good player.

Bad quarterback.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 3:44 pm

Yan wrote:
yan54880 (10:56:37 PM): He is better than: Kyle Orton, Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Hill, Delhomne, Collins, Garrard, Garcia, Edwards, Quinn and Anderson, Frerotte, Culpepper, Bulger

Hasselbeck, Delhomme, Garrard, and Garcia are much, much better than Vince Young.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 4:32 pm

Harper41 wrote:
the real reason I wanted him to post this was that VY is definetly not better than some of the QBs listed above, this season or last season or any season, VY is not a good QUARTERBACK, he might win games but that credit should not go to Vince it should go to their very good defense, he has more career INTs than passing TDs and the teams being run better than Collins which IMO is not a coincidence.

check out the bottom of this list

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2006&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

you guessed it, Tennessee Titans, in 2006 they had the worst defense in the nfl but VY took a 4-12 team to 8-8 that year

and a vet QB is going to play better than a 2 year QB 90% of the time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 12:56 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
No read the AIM conversation, I had him post this because VY is definetly NOT better than some of the QBs he listed.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:11 am

Harper41 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
No read the AIM conversation, I had him post this because VY is definetly NOT better than some of the QBs he listed.

You're right about that part, but you're wrong in other parts.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 6:46 pm

Sox VY is NOT a good QB, what in the world makes you think otherwise? He has more career INTs than TDs, doesnt that alone make him a bad QUARTERBACK. He might win games with his feet, maybe, but as a pocket passer/thrower of the football he is a bottom tier QB, hes Michael Vick but worse.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:44 pm

If Vince Young were quarterbacking this whole season, they'd have at least 2-3 more losses than they do.

That's just real talk.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:59 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Sox VY is NOT a good QB, what in the world makes you think otherwise? He has more career INTs than TDs, doesnt that alone make him a bad QUARTERBACK. He might win games with his feet, maybe, but as a pocket passer/thrower of the football he is a bottom tier QB, hes Michael Vick but worse.

I didn't say he was a good QB, I said he wasn't a bad QB.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:58 am

VY=Travarous Jackson.

Scramblers, yes. Accurate and good QB's? No.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 3:51 am

Mr.Showtime wrote:
VY=Travarous Jackson.

Scramblers, yes. Accurate and good QB's? No.

being in canada they tend to air all of the northern states' games up here

Ive seen 2 or 3 out of the 5 games that T-Jax started and I can tell you hes not a scrambling QB, as of right now Joe Flacco takes off for yardage more often than Jackson does.
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 6:36 am

Yeah, Tarvaris Jackson isnt a scrambler, he can run fast, but cant scramble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vince Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince Young
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next