Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)

Go down 
+2
Harper41
Mr.Showtime
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2009, 6:06 pm

wut 4 wudsun
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2009, 6:08 pm

It will take a nice upgrade for me to consider trading him.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2009, 10:00 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Haha ok what can you give though?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2009, 10:34 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:
It will take a nice upgrade for me to consider trading him.

lol okay ill pass
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2009, 10:50 pm

I know right? Why in the world should you give him an upgrade for a 95 CB...What are you thinking Travis?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 12:30 am

Mr.Showtime wrote:
Alot.

Give me some of your 40 picks lol

a 2nd?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 8:47 am

Harper41 wrote:
I know right? Why in the world should you give him an upgrade for a 95 CB...What are you thinking Travis?

Assuming this is sarcasm, the reason I laughed is because there aren't many nice upgrades over a 95 CB...
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 8:50 am

I think he meant upgrade somewhere else, could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 11:16 am

Oh, well if that's the case I could do that, I thought he meant at CB.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 5:33 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I think he meant upgrade somewhere else, could be wrong though.

Why would I want a CB upgrade?

I want a different position upgrade, yes..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 5:34 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Idk, could I get him without giving my 1st?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 5:35 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:
Alot.

a 2nd?

For my first, id still want more.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 5:50 pm

kay where do u want an upgrade?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 6:04 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:

RT, DE or even DT.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 7:08 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

RT, DE or even DT.

Vernon Carey, John Abraham, and my DTs are average.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 7:49 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Idk, could I get him without giving my 1st?
Probably not as you really cant upgrade me anywhere
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 10:12 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:

RT, DE or even DT.

Vernon Carey, John Abraham, and my DTs are average.

I like Carey.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 10:19 pm

rplcmnt?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2009, 10:21 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:
Alot.

a 2nd?

For my first, id still want more.

and what? a 4th? You're getting an 82 starting CB, the player picked 33rd overall and a 2nd already
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2009, 6:21 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
rplcmnt?

Jeremy Clary I think is his name.

80 ovr and 25 ish yrs old.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2009, 6:51 pm

kay what would a deal look like?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

Johnny Jolly/Ryan Pickett tickle my fancy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 11:37 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
kay what would a deal look like?

What else do you want, with Clary?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2009, 11:40 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Johnny Jolly/Ryan Pickett tickle my fancy

Jolly could move the easiest, I dont want to trade Pickett unless im upgrading at DT.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 9:49 am

Ok what for Jolly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)   Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Candies, Cakes and other goodies. (Sugar Free if your into that stuff.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2