Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oakland taking Heyward-Bey

Go down 
+5
AllMadden08
Mr.Showtime
PatsNats09
Touchdown Jesus
Ocho Cinco
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Oakland taking Heyward-Bey Empty
PostSubject: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 25th 2009, 4:58 pm

WTF
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 25th 2009, 5:04 pm

like the 4th best WR in the draft, we saw what a speed guy did for us at WR last year and JLH had like 22 receptions. Great.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 25th 2009, 5:09 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
like the 4th best WR in the draft, we saw what a speed guy did for us at WR last year and JLH had like 22 receptions. Great.

Congrats on the best pick thus far. You guys will be in the superbowl this year.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 25th 2009, 10:04 pm

They took an undrafted prospect in the 2nd round Laughing
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 26th 2009, 2:05 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
They took an undrafted prospect in the 2nd round Laughing

funny thing is the bears actually wanted him at 49 too, I cant believe a team other than us would be willing to take an undrafted prospect in the 2nd
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 26th 2009, 8:08 pm

lulz
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 12:15 am

For a while there, I thought DHB would end up on a decent team and be the best rookie WR this year....there goes that idea.

Can anyone else say "Troy Williamson"?

Louis Murphy will be better than DHB.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 12:39 am

AllMadden08 wrote:
For a while there, I thought DHB would end up on a decent team and be the best rookie WR this year....there goes that idea.

Can anyone else say "Troy Williamson"?

Louis Murphy will be better than DHB.

Freddie Brown will be better off then both of them
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 12:54 am

I love how everytime someone runs fast their compared to Troy Williamson. Desean Jackson was also going to be Troy Williamson.
You cant teach speed and size. You can teach a player how to run routes. If DHB gets the proper coaching he will beeeeeeeast.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 12:58 am

Harper41 wrote:
I love how everytime someone runs fast their compared to Troy Williamson. Desean Jackson was also going to be Troy Williamson.
You cant teach speed and size. You can teach a player how to run routes. If DHB gets the proper coaching he will beeeeeeeast.

One key error with your reasoning. He was drafted by the raiders. Career over. Case Match Point.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 1:01 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 1:03 am

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

One key error with your reasoning. He was drafted by the raiders. Career over. Case Match Point.

I have to agree with Ocho here. Jamarcus, DMac (though I think he is a bust anyways), and DHB had the potential to be a special 'triplet', but in Oakland, without leadership and proper coaching / management... it's a waste.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 1:27 am

Desert Demon wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I have to agree with Ocho here. Jamarcus, DMac (though I think he is a bust anyways), and DHB had the potential to be a special 'triplet', but in Oakland, without leadership and proper coaching / management... it's a waste.

I have to also agree with Ocho here. Seems like a smart guy.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 1:49 am

Harper41 wrote:

he says that because he has DHB in the VNFL, otherwise I guarantee he would be on board the hate train.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 10:38 am

I would not. The ONLY person I think is definetly a bust in this draft is Vontae Davis.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 4:08 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I would not. The ONLY person I think is definetly a bust in this draft is Vontae Davis.

liar
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 9:57 pm

TRUTH
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 10:29 pm

Vontae Davis > DHB Smile
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 27th 2009, 10:46 pm

DHB > Malcolm Jenkins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 28th 2009, 11:02 am

Malcolm Jenkins>ALL. He is the best CB from this draft. 40 time means nothing, Nnamdi Asomugha fan a 4.45 40 in the draft and he turned out all right Wink
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 28th 2009, 1:58 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Malcolm Jenkins>ALL. He is the best CB from this draft. 40 time means nothing, Nnamdi Asomugha fan a 4.45 40 in the draft and he turned out all right Wink

4.45 is still pretty fast
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 28th 2009, 2:50 pm

Yeah but 4.52 isnt as slow as everyone makes it out to be. Hes a shutdown CB at Ohio State his entire career and because he runs an average 40 people think he cant play CB...its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 30th 2009, 5:44 pm

You are just all over Jenkins dick now because he was drafted by the Saints.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyApril 30th 2009, 10:52 pm

Check out the VNFL. I was all over his dick long before that.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey EmptyMay 1st 2009, 8:29 am

It's true. Harper told me it's a chode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakland taking Heyward-Bey   Oakland taking Heyward-Bey Empty

Back to top Go down

Oakland taking Heyward-Bey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next