Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLB or DT needed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

MLB or DT needed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 2:10 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
To RSR: so Henderson+Garrard?

To Norcal: What are you going to need?
Either A good WR, Upgrade over Nick Harper 88, upgrade of LenDale White 84, Upgrade over Jevon Kearse 81, MLB Ryan Fowler 79, or LG Leroy Harris 77.

Sucks that you coulda had Boldin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 12:28 am

Desert Demon wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Either A good WR, Upgrade over Nick Harper 88, upgrade of LenDale White 84, Upgrade over Jevon Kearse 81, MLB Ryan Fowler 79, or LG Leroy Harris 77.

Don't need him.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 1:55 am

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

Don't need him.

Right. Because that first item listed, a "good WR", is not Boldin.

8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 2:27 pm

NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

I can give LG Loyd Mankins who's 96 overall. I also have Jarvis Green who's 87 overall.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 3:17 pm

superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

I can give LG Loyd Mankins who's 96 overall. I also have Jarvis Green who's 87 overall.

Loyd Mankins? At least know the names of your 95+ players...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 3:40 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

grrrr. Its Logan, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 4:53 pm

superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

grrrr. Its Logan, sorry.

And this guy is a Pats fan?

I smell the tires from the bandwagon he's jumped on...
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 5:11 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

grrrr. Its Logan, sorry.

No he's not a Pats fan, he just likes taking the best team in the game every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 6:24 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

grrrr. Its Logan, sorry.

No he's not a Pats fan, he just likes taking the best team in the game every time.

Rolling Eyes

Pats aren't even close to the best team this year. I was the Pats in the last league, and I figured, hell, why not be them in this league.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 6:27 pm

superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

grrrr. Its Logan, sorry.

Rolling Eyes

Pats aren't even close to the best team this year. I was the Pats in the last league, and I figured, hell, why not be them in this league.

Read what I said... they're the best team in the game. They're 97 overall, which is the highest for all the teams, making them the best team in the game.

And even in IRL, thats BS. They may not be the best team, but they sure as hell are close to it.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 6:34 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
NorCal-TitanFan wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

grrrr. Its Logan, sorry.

Rolling Eyes

Read what I said... they're the best team in the game. They're 97 overall, which is the highest for all the teams, making them the best team in the game.

And even in IRL, thats BS. They may not be the best team, but they sure as hell are close to it.

Right.

"Well, last league I almost won the SB without doing much / with plenty of players to move, etc., and figure, hey, I'll be a 'good' GM again and get the best in game team and 'build' them even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 9:10 am

You guys are right. I'm not a good GM. I knew that the Pats had a steller O, but a D that I could build to be good. I actually made a lot of moves in the last league, and built a stellar D, perhaps best in the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 9:41 am

superskin6 wrote:
You guys are right. I'm not a good GM. I knew that the Pats had a steller O, but a D that I could build to be good. I actually made a lot of moves in the last league, and built a stellar D, perhaps best in the league.
Are you kidding me? They had a 90 at every position in the last league except LOLB, MLB and FS. A mentally challenged kid could GM the Patriots, they definetly are the best team in the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 9:49 am

mksadng wrote:
superskin6 wrote:
Are you kidding me? They had a 90 at every position in the last league except LOLB, MLB and FS. A mentally challenged kid could GM the Patriots, they definetly are the best team in the league.

when I took the team, there was no Rodney Harrison, there was no Adalius Thomas. The only real good part of the D I had was the D-Line.

Now if everyone wouldn't mind, I would like it if people would stop spamming my thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 9:57 am

superskin6 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

when I took the team, there was no Rodney Harrison, there was no Adalius Thomas. The only real good part of the D I had was the D-Line.

Now if everyone wouldn't mind, I would like it if people would stop spamming my thread.
Im pretty sure thats bs, I was the Patriots GM before you and I didnt make one trade and I switched to the Jets because their was no challenge in being the Patriots...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 9:59 am

I'm pretty sure you forgot about Amazingandre.

Now, please, stop spamming my thread!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:02 am

superskin6 wrote:

What do you want for Adalius Thomas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:05 am

mksadng wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

I would really like David Harris, but for some reason, I doubt that's going to happen. I also like Mike Patterson, but IDK if I want to trade Adalius for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:06 am

superskin6 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
superskin6 wrote:

I would really like David Harris, but for some reason, I doubt that's going to happen. I also like Mike Patterson, but IDK if I want to trade Adalius for him.
Go on AIM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:07 am

I wish I could, but Im leaving in 10 minutes, and got to go shower. Just FYI, and this is for everyone, my new AIM is fofsports.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 10:09 am

Ok well send me an offer
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 11:56 am

Superskin u still want henderson or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 1:39 pm

Right now, I'm leaning towards your deal, but I'm still talking to people.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:26 pm

superskin6 wrote:
Right now, I'm leaning towards your deal, but I'm still talking to people.

Alright, just lemme know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:31 pm

I want THOMAS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB or DT needed   MLB or DT needed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MLB or DT needed
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next