Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chiefs Block

Go down 
+5
SimsZilla
PatsNats09
vy=mvp
Straight Cash
NorCal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NorCal

NorCal

Chiefs Block - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 7:26 pm

He's played 6 fucking games... You can't call anyone a bust until AT LEAST a season, two is best, 3 is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 8:24 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Whyd you laugh norcal? Dorseys been a complete bust.

Harper41 wrote:

No im certainly not declaring him a bust YET but as of RIGHT NOW hes played terrible, I dont care if hes on the worst team in the NFL, that does not affect his footwork and intangibles, his footwork has been AWFUL, watch a past Chiefs game and watch Dorsey his footwork is the worst out of every Chiefs DL which is saying a lot.

wanna rephrase that?

and saying Dorseys footwork is the worst out of the Chiefs is ignorant, usux.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 8:59 pm

Hes BEEN playing like a bust so far, hes got terrible footwork and isnt getting any push off the ball. *Johnathan Sullivan 2.0*
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 9:20 pm

NorCal wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
ok, something with redding for dorsey and something?
Yeah basically.. lol
what were u thinking of adding? how can i get a first in the deal? i can give redding + somethin small
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 10:05 pm

I'm not looking to move my firsts
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 12:34 am

mk you're an idiot end of thread.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 2:12 am

Harper41 wrote:
Dorseys shown terrible footwork

Harper41 wrote:
his footwork has been AWFUL

Harper41 wrote:
he showed TERRIBLE footwork

Harper41 wrote:
hes shown TERRIBLE footwork

Harper41 wrote:
hes got terrible footwork

The fact that you simply repeat that same statement over and over just shows to me that you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Straight Cash wrote:
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 10:28 am

ok then what else would u include to dorsey for redding?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 11:38 am

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

The fact that you simply repeat that same statement over and over just shows to me that you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Straight Cash wrote:
So me stating why hes been playing bad means I dont know what im talking about? Hes been bad because of his bad footwork, bad acceleration and getting no push off the ball. Hes played bad this far, theirs no denying that.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 12:54 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Harper41 wrote:

Straight Cash wrote:
So me stating why hes been playing bad means I dont know what im talking about? Hes been bad because of his bad footwork, bad acceleration and getting no push off the ball. Hes played bad this far, theirs no denying that.

the fact that all you say is he has bad footwork:
(i) doesnt prove that hes completely terrible
(ii) proves that you dont really watch him all the time and dont really know what you're talking about because you have no indepth or good reasoning
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 2:05 pm

I never said I watch him all the time, ive seen him in 3 games, 1 I only saw about half the game on and off, and what I can gather from those 2.5 games is that he has bad footwork, doesnt accelerate off the ball well and is getting no push at the line...Hes not a bust yet, but he needs to turn it around. *Johnathan Sullivan 2.0* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 2:54 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I never said I watch him all the time, ive seen him in 3 games, 1 I only saw about half the game on and off, and what I can gather from those 2.5 games is that he has bad footwork, doesnt accelerate off the ball well and is getting no push at the line...Hes not a bust yet, but he needs to turn it around. *Johnathan Sullivan 2.0* Very Happy

youve been acting like you watch him every week
*creeper*?
maybe you just want to devalue Dorsey so you can trade for him youself and get some big black lovin.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 EmptyOctober 25th 2008, 3:02 pm

I dont want Dorsey my DTs are fine, I dont watch Dorsey every week, ive seen 2.5 Chiefs games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Block
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3