Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chiefs Block

Go down 
+5
SimsZilla
PatsNats09
vy=mvp
Straight Cash
NorCal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

Chiefs Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2008, 10:03 pm

NorCal wrote:
daking5 wrote:
depending on price I may like Gonzalaez
He won't be to expensive.
'

look at my team and tell me something you'd take for him
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2008, 10:05 pm

I would love to do something involving Ryan
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2008, 10:10 pm

NorCal wrote:
I would love to do something involving Ryan

nevermind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2008, 11:18 pm

NorCal wrote:
I'd rather not move Dorsey because of age/progression.. There's no way to completely value somebody like him.

And I like McCargo and Williams quite a bit.

alright well dorsey hasnt exactly done much this season. mccargo can go cheap. but i dont have Williams i traded him for a 2nd round pick
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2008, 2:37 am

bushownsall wrote:
NorCal wrote:
I'd rather not move Dorsey because of age/progression.. There's no way to completely value somebody like him.

alright well dorsey hasnt exactly done much this season. mccargo can go cheap. but i dont have Williams i traded him for a 2nd round pick
would you move mccargo for a second?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2008, 9:47 pm

NorCal wrote:
bushownsall wrote:
NorCal wrote:

ummm idk ill check your roster
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 11:28 pm

bushownsall wrote:
NorCal wrote:
bushownsall wrote:
NorCal wrote:

ummm idk ill check your roster
Well?
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 5:40 pm

NorCal wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:
Redding 91 + Brian Kelly 82 for Flowers and Dorsey
LOL
ok. The only bad person is kelly and i included him cause i didnt know who else. cause its him or bodden and if i include bodden its way unfair to me
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 6:25 pm

Whyd you laugh norcal? Dorseys been a complete bust.
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 6:38 pm

Kelly is just so Old, and I didn't want to lose my best corner.. Even if it makes my D-Line better my secondary would be ever more pitiful..

If you want to work something out without flowers I'd be interested.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 7:38 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Whyd you laugh norcal? Dorseys been a complete bust.

and Redding has been a MONSTER Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 8:25 pm

Nah but Redding has played well in the past, so far Dorseys shown terrible footwork and hasnt done much at all.
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 11:11 pm

The diff. is that Dorsey is a rookie

I am willing to work out a deal though
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla

SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 2:56 pm

ok, something with redding for dorsey and something?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 4:08 pm

NorCal wrote:

Dorsey was also a top 10 pick and their shouldnt be a drastic change in playing style from college to the NFL at DT...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 4:40 pm

Harper41 wrote:
NorCal wrote:

Dorsey was also a top 10 pick and their shouldnt be a drastic change in playing style from college to the NFL at DT...

I wanna know, are you honestly calling Dorsey a bust when hes playing on the worst team in the NFL in his rookie season?

If so you're an idiot
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 4:45 pm

No im certainly not declaring him a bust YET but as of RIGHT NOW hes played terrible, I dont care if hes on the worst team in the NFL, that does not affect his footwork and intangibles, his footwork has been AWFUL, watch a past Chiefs game and watch Dorsey his footwork is the worst out of every Chiefs DL which is saying a lot.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 4:47 pm

Mk you act like you watch the Chiefs every week, and I no you don't get their games in NH. You just read online what people have to say, don't act like you watch him.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 4:48 pm

I watched him against the Pats which showed me enough, he showed TERRIBLE footwork in that game and didnt look good at ALL against the Pats banged up OL.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 4:54 pm

First real game of his nfl career..
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 5:38 pm

Laughing mk you're getting owned, give it up
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 6:18 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
ok, something with redding for dorsey and something?
Yeah basically.. lol
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 6:38 pm

Im not getting owned at all, hes shown TERRIBLE footwork and max thats no excuse Sedrick Ellis has played good and its his first season, Glenn Dorsey has played terrible so far even if its his first season hes underachieved big time.
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 6:49 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Im not getting owned at all, hes shown TERRIBLE footwork and max thats no excuse Sedrick Ellis has played good and its his first season, Glenn Dorsey has played terrible so far even if its his first season hes underachieved big time.
Saints D > Chiefs D

Dorsey has also played against beast offensive lines.

He is on a D that is so shitty he can't possibly look good. He will improve, he's a beast.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2008, 6:59 pm

Will? Or might? So far hes shown us hes the next Johnathan Sullivan, he could be the next Warren Sapp but as of right now hes on the wrong path...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiefs Block   Chiefs Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Block
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next