Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NFL Playoff Bracket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

NFL Playoff Bracket Empty
PostSubject: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 9:54 am

Wild-Card Weekend
PHI at MN ~~ 21-24
ATL at ARI ~~ 27-10
IND at SD ~~ 38-23
BAL at MIA ~~ 10-13

Divisionals
ATL at NYG ~~ 38-35
MN at CAR ~~ 20-13
MIA at PIT ~~ 3-24
IND at TEN ~~ 24-0

Championship
ATL at MN ~~ 20-17
IND at PIT ~~ 21-17

Super Bowl
IND at ATL ~~ 31-21

Last edited by Yan on January 3rd 2009, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 9:55 am

I know I'm gonna get critisized for having Minnesota making it the the NFC Championship game, the Giants and Panthers losing their first game, 8 road wins and only 3 home wins, the Titans getting blown out, and Atlanta making the Super Bowl.

But I have 30 bucks riding on this bracket. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 3:58 pm

You better pay up, you homer. Razz

For the WC:

Eagles - Vikings
The Eagles are going to beat the Vikings, because they got too much momentum and becuase AP can't hold onto the ball, so Jim Johnson will blitz every other play to get to him.

Falcons - Cardinals
The Cardinals arent very good, idk how they made it. lol
Micheal Turner and Matt Ryan will dominate.

Colts - Chargers
Peyton is fantastic, and I think they will edge out SD, it will be close.

Ravens - Dolphins
Baltimore's D is going to be too much for the Fins.

Divisional Round:

Falcons - Giants
The Giants, IMO, are still one of the best teams in the league, even tho they havent looked exactly as dominant like last year, in the past few games. They will get it done agenst the Falcons, and it could come down to one of the last drives.

Eagles - Panthers
This will be a really close game, not much D as people would expect, because of the Panthers monster run game. I think it comes down to the QB and how he leads his team, and I have to go with McNabb over Delhomme. Also, the Eagles will have too much momentum.

Ravens - Steelers
The Steelers need to protect Big Ben. There D is the best in the NFL, the pass protection is the only thing that bothers me. This will be low scoring game like in week 15 when they played. I think the Steelers can get it done.

Colts - Titans
This will be another great game, like the Ravens/Steelers match up. The Colts have the 24th worst run D, and that may haunt them, as they play the Titans, who have the 7th rush D in the NFL. Aslong as the Colts can controll CJ and Lendell White I think they will go on, because I dont see Kerrry Collins leading them past the Colts.

Championship Round:

Giants - Eagles
The Giants will get their chance to repeat. There abusive 1-2-3 punch, with Earth, Wind and Fire is going to be hard for Jim Johnson to contain, even tho they have the 4th best run D, I think the Giants can squeek out with a W.

Colts - Steelers
As most people are saying, the Steelers will go to the SB. I agree with them, because of the D. All the Colts have had this season was Peyton Manning, as their run offense has stuggled. The Steelers and their league best D should contain Peyton and knock him off his rhythm.

Super Bowl:

Steelers - Giants
In week 8, the Giants beat Pitt by a TD. The Giants hel Big Ben to over 100 Yards, 1 TD and 4 INTs. The Giants D switched places with the Steelers D, and the Steelers got out played. I think it depends on momentum and how each team comes into this game. This is a hard pick, but ill take the Steelers, because If they shut Earth, Wind and Fire down, I can see Big Ben taking this thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 4th 2009, 12:44 am

Ok dont pay attention to that ^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 8:14 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 5:49 pm

I got every wildcard game wrong, wow.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 6:14 pm

It takes talent to get every game wrong.
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 6:25 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
It takes talent to get every game wrong.

I'll take that as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 7th 2009, 6:37 pm

Go Vikings!
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket EmptyJanuary 8th 2009, 12:59 am

Yan wrote:
I got every wildcard game wrong, wow.

and therefore no other games in your bracket are matched up properly

not only that but you can only get, at best, one correct winning pick (although not against the opponent you thought), steelers winning in the divisional round. Good luck because getting shut-out sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Bracket   NFL Playoff Bracket Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoff Bracket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 League :: General Discussion :: Football Talk-
Jump to: