Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giants Trade Block

Go down 
+2
vy=mvp
Touchdown Jesus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Giants Trade Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:29 pm

Chad Johnson 97/4 30
T.J. Houshmandzadeh 95/1 30
Domata Peko 83/1 23 (not a team need - just want him for his hair)
Rashad Jeanty 78/1 25 (not a team need - just want him because he played in the CFL)
Keith Rivers 82/5 22
Nedu Ndukwe 80/ 23 (not a team need - just want him because of his name)
1st round pick

hit either of us up with an offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 2:42 pm

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Osi Umenyiora will need surgery on his injured knee and miss the entire 2008 season.

And their chances to repeat go out the window.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 2:51 pm

mksadng wrote:
NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Osi Umenyiora will need surgery on his injured knee and miss the entire 2008 season.

Winnipeg's Sean Brooking reports that mksadng is a fucking idiot because Im not trading osi umenyiora anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 2:55 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Winnipeg's Sean Brooking reports that mksadng is a fucking idiot because Im not trading osi umenyiora anyway
wtf? I never asked for Osi? I was just letting you know hes on IR, chill the fuck out asshole.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 3:01 pm

mksadng wrote:

Let's not forget that we still have a beast fucking DE playing LB right now . . . one little switch and we're still in business.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Saints fan. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 3:04 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Let's not forget that we still have a beast fucking DE playing LB right now . . . one little switch and we're still in business.

Don't get ahead of yourself, Saints fan. Laughing
Not a Giants fan so I could definetly be wrong BUT im pretty sure the Giants won the superbowl because of their beastly pass rush, losing Strahan and Osi is DEFINETLY going to affect them tremendously. Not saying Mathis isnt a good DE but he is nowhere near Osi when it comes to rushing the passer. What does me being a Saints fan have to do with this? I was just pointing out that they lost a key part to their defense which could cripple them and keep them out of the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 3:08 pm

mksadng wrote:
Not a Giants fan so I could definetly be wrong BUT im pretty sure the Giants won the superbowl because of their beastly pass rush, losing Strahan and Osi is DEFINETLY going to affect them tremendously. Not saying Mathis isnt a good DE but he is nowhere near Osi when it comes to rushing the passer. What does me being a Saints fan have to do with this? I was just pointing out that they lost a key part to their defense which could cripple them and keep them out of the playoffs.

Osi had 7 sacks in one game. Which means that he had 6 in his other 15 games.

Our team wasn't built purely one one or two good pass rushers -- our pass rush is effective because it comes from everywhere. Linebackers, Safeties, Corners -- they all come on any play from any spot.

I'm not denying that losing Osi and Strahan is a negative -- but Tuck and Kiwanuka are beyond capable replacements, so don't give up on us yet.

And the Saints have no chance to win even without injuries lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 3:23 pm

Their is a chance of us getting to the Superbowl, winning it, no fucking way. Our pass rush is MUCH improved now that we actually have a capable pass rusher at DT instead of Hollis Thomas, Vilmas also a huge upgrade at MLB and dont forget we still have one of the youngest teams in the league starter-wise. I dont expect the Saints to contend for a super bowl for atleast a year or two at the least, but we do have a good bit of cap room and dont be surprised if we get Nnamdi if he enters free agency, he is from Lousiana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:41 pm

mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
mksadng wrote:

wtf? I never asked for Osi? I was just letting you know hes on IR, chill the fuck out asshole.

Im not talking about trading him to you. Im saying im not trading him to anybody

obviously this post was made just so I wouldnt be able to get any good value for him, not trading him anyway bitch
Back to top Go down
eight2eighty

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:45 pm

What pick would you be looking to get for Toomer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Im not talking about trading him to you. Im saying im not trading him to anybody

obviously this post was made just so I wouldnt be able to get any good value for him, not trading him anyway bitch
No, just posting it so you knew, why would I try and lower his value if I had no interest in him to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:50 pm

mksadng wrote:

No, just posting it so you knew, why would I try and lower his value if I had no interest in him to begin with?

same reason why you informed me dockery's placement on the depth chart?

because you're an asshole?

and if you werent why would you post it in my trade block?

Use your head and post it in my team HQ if anything
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:52 pm

eight2eighty wrote:

id rather get a player out of it
Back to top Go down
eight2eighty

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:56 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:

anyone on the Seahawks tickle your fancy then?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 10:01 pm

eight2eighty wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
eight2eighty wrote:

anyone on the Seahawks tickle your fancy then?

Leroy Hill 89
Julian Peterson 95
Deion Grant 87
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 11:21 pm

1st for Shockey?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 12:09 am

RSR1437 wrote:
1st for Shockey?

lol no
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 11:38 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
RSR1437 wrote:
1st for Shockey?

lol no

Lol I tried, first and mercedes for shockey?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 11:39 pm

RSR1437 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
RSR1437 wrote:
1st for Shockey?

lol no

Lol I tried, first and mercedes for shockey?

possibly, id like to see where he falls on the jags depth chart, I know there was a chance he could be their #1 in which case id probably do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants Trade Block   Giants Trade Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants Trade Block
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2