Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MyVideo Talk Business Opportunity Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangbmt

MyVideo Talk Business Opportunity Review Empty
PostSubject: MyVideo Talk Business Opportunity Review   MyVideo Talk Business Opportunity Review EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 6:41 am

Why am I Writing This?

I am writing this article because I have been getting many people asking me about MyVideo Talk and I wanted to be a resource for people looking to get into the company and or purchase their services. I just want to let you know that I am not a representative nor do I plan to become a representative of this MyVideo Talk.

What I am actually here for is to share with you what I have learned about the company over the last several weeks. I understand how important it is for you to have enough information so that you to make a well informed decision whether or not MyVideo Talk is a business for you. I also want to provide you some information on how to effectively promote your My Video Talk Business if you do decide to join. If you are already with My Video Talk, This information is for you too.

MyVideo Talk USA

Not too long ago, MyVideo Talk opened its doors in the United States under a company called by Team Effort International LLC which is located in California. It was originally formed in India and expanded out to different countries around the world. However, if you visit there USA website, it mentions that the company was founded in 2002. There is nothing mentioned about India, which I found kind of interesting.

The Products

My Video Talk has four different products: MyVideoWebShow, MyVideoBroadcaster, MyVideoDesigner, and MyVideoChannel. The most important factor to consider with any product is its marketability and competition. It is marketable since I see many of my business partners using it. There is a lot of competition when it comes to video marketing. Youtube is a great example of competition.

What You Need to Know

You of course need to know how to market MyVideo Talk's opportunity and products since this is a network marketing company. Most Network Marketing companies are known for getting their reps to pay and use their products both directly or indirectly. You major focus needs to be on recruiting people into the business opportunity.

If you do decide to join MyVideo Talk, I recommend finding a team with good leaders and learn how to become a leader yourself. People don't join companies, they join people. People who they see as leaders.

So how do you become a leader? You need to understand what it takes to become a leader and brand yourself as one instead of branding MyVideo Talk. If you brand yourself instead of the company, you will have a leg up against the rest of the people who are making the mistake of branding MyVideo Talk. When you brand yourself and provide value, people will become attracted to you and want to do business with you.

Auto Warranty
health insurance Tennessee
Back to top Go down

MyVideo Talk Business Opportunity Review
Page 1 of 1