Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are Bathroom Aids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangbmt

What Are Bathroom Aids Empty
PostSubject: What Are Bathroom Aids   What Are Bathroom Aids EmptyJuly 21st 2011, 7:58 am

Helping out with bathroom needs can be one of the most difficult things to do when taking care of a person with mobility issues. For inexperienced people, it would be more uncomfortable compared to experienced caregivers. "How will I handle it? Will I be able to do it correctly? Will the person I'm helping out be at ease with me and with my approach?" So many questions will run through our minds, and we will struggle to have the job done.

However help is at hand, with the use of bathroom aids which can make helping a person with any toilet necessities effortless. Here we highlight six bathroom aids or mobility equipment that can help persons with mobility issues and car givers :-

1. Shower Chair
Shower chair's have fully adjustable legs, micro holes for shower leveling, and often have a slimmer design in order to fit most shower recesses. Moreover shower chairs have the capacity to hold a maximum weight of 136 kg.

2. Shower Stool
A shower stool has a padded seat. It has a carrying weight capacity of 136 kg. And, it is ideal for narrower shower recess.

3. Commode/Over the Toilet Frame
The commode/over the toilet frame is a 3-in-1 commode with interchangeable options - it can be a commode or over the toilet seat frame. It has also the option of a back bar to enable more flexibility and fit it closer to the cistern.

4. Folding Commode
The folding commode is fully mobile. You can bring it anywhere you go or set it aside in the corner if not in use. It is ideal for when you are out and about like in caravans, as its structure is straighter in design giving a shorter distance (width) between the legs.

5. Folding Commode with Castors
A folding commode has castors that are lockable so that it safe and can be used around the home, and when placed already in the desired area you can lock its castors to prevent it from moving unwantedly. Thus, you don't have to put effort in carrying it from one place to another.

hosted switch, voip switch
graphic designers pretoria
Back to top Go down

What Are Bathroom Aids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 League :: Trades :: League Discussion-
Jump to: