Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The disadvantage is the fu-Air Jordan 22 Evaluation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangbmt

The disadvantage is the fu-Air Jordan 22 Evaluation Empty
PostSubject: The disadvantage is the fu-Air Jordan 22 Evaluation   The disadvantage is the fu-Air Jordan 22 Evaluation EmptyMay 1st 2011, 7:51 am

The non-nonsense, direct that the feelings ~ ~ ~ ~ US11 code ~~~~~~

This shoe is not particularly tight boots, but also need to get to wear a certain degree of difficulty. Here to remind you to pay particular attention to what the Agency's small heel pad, this is designed for comfort in the role is a great, but they need to choose whether or not the impact of the size, has yet to be research. Wearing a bow at the feet of view, you might feel to wear a pair of basketball in the feet, but tough leather package brings an excellent sense of let you feel very safe and comfortable. Although followed by the abolition of the reflective material, but the stiffness is still a huge TPU or stick in their own posts, plays a unique role in supporting the feeling seems to be Air Jordan 21 feel more comfortable. Would like to remind everyone here that is: fast shoelace AJ22 systems, materials and lace used slightly different, not only is the flat-type shape, and compare the overall feeling smooth, then the direct implication of this is easy loose. Although the loosening of my experiment is not clear that it may be several ball OK, but how many still have a little bit of fear inside, not the tough guy who seriously injured in auto, please skip this one.

I have to say that shoes can be moved to your estimate you have called me names like loaded, but Air Jordan 22 put your stamp on the feet is estimated that it will change their ideas. I just want to use four sentences to describe the damping AJ22: (it is) unmatched! Although there is no two-shoes for the entire anatomy, but before the hand can be felt very broad Shop Zoom Air, the former does not seem to hold different points of separation of power, but the whole piece. (The shape can be at the top of Lenovo squid) before this will hold up in the campaign dynamic, breakthrough and would be very much at ease on arrival. At the same time, AJ22 flexibility of the Zoom Air is just right, so as not to step on Zoom BB pool of mud as, perhaps this is the Air Jordan series is in the details of the more human side. Is followed by the United States have none, the impression that only Air Jordan 19 will be able to feel close to this. Full flexibility of the heel is the love of basketball that you need support! The so-called flexibility is to help users further enhance the response of the kinetic energy more efficiently in order to better play to their technical expertise. AJ22 I just want to say at this point are doing pretty good, whether it is race or walk will give you the most intuitive help and comfort. To relieve the feeling of shock that all a word, that is: cool! But I love to enjoy as a result of Zoom Air brings the super pleasure, there is no use for Air, do not know what is the feeling of change, I will in the future to add the text. No way, 22 is to give you the feeling of direct access to a climax.

Usual cases, Air Jordan retro 22 single out the need to say is the so-called IPS system. Generation began to emerge from the 20's the magic of technology I just want to say the idea is good. As in practice the role played by them ... ... on my own feeling is that the technology in practice and the feedback is not as fantastic publicity. Shox technology from the decline, we can also see the "column" the concept of such a physical basketball shoes in the practical application of which is not too popular. When the foot of a point when the force, IPS to other parts of the whole system should be in accordance with the theory will occur in terms of degree of deformation, if not too much material there is a breakthrough (mainly the toughness and affixed to the foot enough), then the instability is caused by the inevitable result of the shoes. Of course, this point is not in actual combat were less obvious, perhaps partial light weight, the use of jumper I really enjoy the thrill of high-tech you can not ... ...

Soles of the lines said, Jordan 22 shoes is all I have seen the most basketball shoes, let me rest assured. The edge of "aggressive" super-tough tread absolute favorite stop so that the guard the first time in a hot jet nose! On behalf of the 21 rigid enough road outside the shading on the basis of the 22 carried out on behalf of the upgrade once again, the idea is not only a badge of exceptional grip performance, wear-resisting degree at the same time reached a peak AJ Series! Several ball down, a little wear and tear that is normal, but the profound pursuit of utility lines is the strong performance you rely on. Whether it is lateral or forward, so that patterns brought about by the friction and strong enough traction absolutely objective, if we say that the inadequacies of the only, that is, a strong grip over the performance of the acceleration of the possible delay of some , but they do not break their own speed precision after the decimal point that basic can be ignored.

Regardless of the appearance on the tough times which should be a pair of shoes worthy of concern. Just as great before the arrival of Jordan 23 shoes for the one in the emotional sense may suffer some degree of feeling - a little hasty, after all, concerned about those who are left. 23 Exhibition in Jordan, although there have been numerous of the best collections on the AJ, but quietly placed my autographed by Jordan on behalf of the 22 still caught my attention, simple form and reflective of the beautiful light, let me can not forget for a long time. Although much attention, but the disadvantage is the reason I want to Fuk Guidelines stealth fighter plane in history to become a classic.

Rosarito Condos
Leather Beds
Back to top Go down

The disadvantage is the fu-Air Jordan 22 Evaluation
Page 1 of 1