Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Famous Love Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangbmt

Famous Love Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Famous Love Quotes   Famous Love Quotes EmptyFebruary 26th 2011, 9:41 pm

Famous Love Quotes

Love is like flower which blooms at least once in everybody’s life, this is the time when one feels on the seventh heaven and ninth cloud. When you fall in love it is very obvious you would like to express or pour your heart out for the one who rules your heart. The famous love quotes express the deepest feeling which mere words cannot do it. These can be added in your love letters, can be send as text message through your cell phone and will strike the arrow of cupid to the one whom you are madly in love with.

Love is such an expression which has no restriction of age. Anybody can express their love either a teenager to his girlfriend or an eighty year old man to his wife. One person in love can understand another person’s feeling and the emotions he is going through and these emotions give birth to love quotes and speak volume of about those who are enjoying this bliss. A lot is written about different subject like life, happiness, sorrows, death, vices and virtues but what remains favorite is the subject love.

“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet “is a famous love quote by Plato it is very true as and when the person falls in love all his feelings come out in the form of poem. Love quotes can be in any language but the feeling remains the same. It is not easy to define love but these quotes describe every mood of it. It is very true when Henry Ward Beecher says, “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love”. Like the image of god you worship your love,

Some quotes are elaborate and have the complete essence of the expression of love. Like Houssaye says “tell me whom you love and I will tell you who are you” the person to whom you love show the kind of person you are. “Love is like a mustard seed; planted by God and watered by men.” This quote depicts the intense feeling and his involvement in love and maturity to understand this feeling. While some quotes are very zesty and striking. "I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox." - Woody Allen

It doesn’t matter if you are newly fallen in love or bask in the glory and passion of love you can include such quotes either in your e-card or valentine cards and cherish your love. There are some quotes with the tinge of humors, which gives an opportunity for both the lover and the beloved to smile and brings joy and fun in your relationship. "I married the first man I ever kissed. “When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up." - Barbara Bush. "We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack." - Marie E. Eschenbach, the humor in the quote will the romantic and humor side like the one in "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein You can send these quotes along with beautiful red rosés to express the most beautiful expression , that is “LOVE”

Passages Malibu
Easter Church Bulletins
Back to top Go down

Famous Love Quotes
Page 1 of 1