Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing the CPA Exam Made Easy with Yaeger CPA Review Course

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vipluis

Passing the CPA Exam Made Easy with Yaeger CPA Review Course Empty
PostSubject: Passing the CPA Exam Made Easy with Yaeger CPA Review Course   Passing the CPA Exam Made Easy with Yaeger CPA Review Course EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 1:49 am

The Yaeger CPA review course was not the only CPA review course I ever used. The other course I used resulted in passing only one section of the CPA exam. It was due to this event that I bought the home study course by Yaeger, which ended up helping me to succeed in all three sections with impressive scores.

The Yaeger website claims that students who have revised using the Yaeger CPA review course materials have an 88% pass rate on the CPA exam. Dr. Phil Yaeger has helped students prepare for the exam since 1977. I was attracted to the fact Dr. Yaeger and his team offered access to a professors help line. It is part of their student support system and is an 800 number. I myself have made regular calls to this hotline and have talked with very patient professors (including Dr. Yaeger himself a couple of times) who never completed the call until I had no further questions.

I found the lecture videos quite engaging and led by well qualified instructors. The videos followed a simple format where professors explained the important procedures and supplied multiple choice questions and examples. A feature with the Yaeger system is that more lecture time is taken up with materials that are more likely to show up on the paper. The tutors also encourage candidates to learn the most significant questions likely to appear in the exam.

Also worth noting are Yaeger's cram DVDs which could be responsible for adding between 5 to 15 points to your exam results. The cram DVDs vary in length (between 7 to 16 hours) but cover all noteworthy sections thoroughly. These cram DVDs are aimed at identifying the candidates weak areas and adding strength to those areas right before the exam. Even students that are using another CPA review course can benefit from these cram DVDs by using them as supplementary, last-minute study materials.

All Yaeger CPA review course materials are updated annually, including lesson videos which are re-filmed annually. Thus, the student can be confident that they are studying from the most up-to-date information.

Surprisingly, in spite of their high quality, Yaeger CPA products are priced lower than many other CPA exam review courses. Overall, I am ecstatic with the Yaeger CPA review course and would recommend it highly to anyone wanting to succeed in the CPA exam.

Passing the CPA Exam Made Easy with Yaeger CPA Review Course
Page 1 of 1