Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Depth Chart Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Depth Chart Guide Empty
PostSubject: Depth Chart Guide   Depth Chart Guide EmptySeptember 17th 2009, 10:08 pm

Make a thread in this forum entitled "Team Name Depth Chart". You may copy paste your depth chart from your team forum into here, but then there are certain changes you may make. Before each week, you must bump your depth chart or I will not update it.

Additional positions you may list in your depth chart: KR, PR, KOS, LS, 3DRB.

If you would like to start a worse rated player over a better rated player, please bold both players. I also advise that if there are two players of equal overall, you bold your starter as the CPU may choose the other one to start otherwise. Example:

John Brown 87 CB
Joe Smith 77 CB
Bob Johnson 79 CB

Doosh Bagge 67 CB

In addition, any player acquired during the week is considered inactive until you activate him. You may underline a player in order to activate him. Example, I traded for John Brown last week, but I found out Doosh Bagge was injured. So now my depth chart will look this:

John Brown 87 CB
Joe Smith 77 CB
Bob Johnson 79 CB

Doosh Bagge 67 CB

I will do a CPU re-order before the preseason sim and then input these rosters, but afterwards I will not use the CPU reorder. So if you made the changes mentioned above for the preseason sim, and your CBs hadn't changed for Week 1, you do not need to indicate any changes. So it would simply look like this:

John Brown 87 CB
Joe Smith 77 CB
Bob Johnson 79 CB
Doosh Bagge 67 CB

Any questions, feel free to ask in here.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Depth Chart Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Guide   Depth Chart Guide EmptySeptember 18th 2009, 10:00 pm

fyi none of those depth charts went in... so you should resubmit your week 1 depth charts with the same changes if you want them.
Back to top Go down

Depth Chart Guide
Page 1 of 1