Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updated Saints Block

Go down 
+2
Harper41
Brianeal23
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Updated Saints Block - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 28th 2009, 11:08 pm

PatsNats09 wrote:
Patriots Owner wrote:
Stewart Bradley 77 MLB
RE Jarvis Green - 77 - 30 - 1
4th rounder

for

Barnett

There's absolutely no way Jarvis Green is 77 in Madden 10.

Holy shit, he is... wow. Are these guys looking at 2006 or something? There's no way he should be +70 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:26 am

Harper41 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Uh...Ok I kinda feel like I was giving up much more than that but sure. What do you want for Brees?

What do I have to do to show you I'm not very interested in moving Brees? You've asked like 5 times...

How about telling me that? You've never said "im not moving Brees" you've just said no to my offers, well I want Jahri Evans and Robert Meachem and DRC than so what do I need to give.

Evans is gone, Meachem can move though. I traded a 1st and a 3rd for DRC, so you'd have to beat that to get him.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:31 am

Patriots Owner wrote:
Stewart Bradley 77 - 25 - 2 MLB
4th rounder (NE)

for

Barnett 84-5-28

I do like this trade, but I was just wondering if you could throw in a couple contract points. I traded a two away earlier in the off-season, but now I could use a couple more by trading away a 5-year guy for two guys who are going to need contracts in the next two years.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 11:24 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Uh...Ok I kinda feel like I was giving up much more than that but sure. What do you want for Brees?

What do I have to do to show you I'm not very interested in moving Brees? You've asked like 5 times...

How about telling me that? You've never said "im not moving Brees" you've just said no to my offers, well I want Jahri Evans and Robert Meachem and DRC than so what do I need to give.

Evans is gone, Meachem can move though. I traded a 1st and a 3rd for DRC, so you'd have to beat that to get him.
That Evans trade is being denied, just a heads up. Uh I could do something like this, please counteroffer if you dont like it

Carlos Rogers 87 CB
Eric Steinbach 93 OG
for
DRC 87 CB
Jahri Evans 80 OG
Robert Meachem 54 WR
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 12:20 pm

BN were you interested our deal? (Bucs)
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 2:23 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Patriots Owner wrote:
Stewart Bradley 77 - 25 - 2 MLB
4th rounder (NE)

for

Barnett 84-5-28

I do like this trade, but I was just wondering if you could throw in a couple contract points. I traded a two away earlier in the off-season, but now I could use a couple more by trading away a 5-year guy for two guys who are going to need contracts in the next two years.
Would 1 or 2 points get it done? (idk how valuable they are but i think that would get it done) if you agree, please post. ty
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 3:10 pm

and since i just got palmer AND sj whom are both on 1 year deals, thats the most i would be willing to give... please post.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 4:07 pm

Patriots Owner wrote:
and since i just got palmer AND sj whom are both on 1 year deals, thats the most i would be willing to give... please post.

Posted.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 4:10 pm

PatsNats09 wrote:

If I could get an 80+ CB in return I would move DRC for an upgrade at MLB. Obviously we could work out the other details to make it fair, but as a basis, that is what I'd need this to be like. Considering I just traded Nick Barnett (if that is actually passed... everyone always complains about trades). I can still replace Morrison with Stewart Bradley who is younger than Barnett either way.

Also, are you interested in reworking our deal with the Ravens?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 4:11 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

That Evans trade is being denied, just a heads up. Uh I could do something like this, please counteroffer if you dont like it

Carlos Rogers 87 CB
Eric Steinbach 93 OG
for
DRC 87 CB
Jahri Evans 80 OG
Robert Meachem 54 WR

I might be reworking with the Ravens, IDK yet, and I also might be moving DRC in a deal for Kirk Morrison, but again nothing is official. I like that offer but I doubt it'd get passed, knowing the people who review trades, I guarantee I'll be getting too much.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 6:01 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
PatsNats09 wrote:

If I could get an 80+ CB in return I would move DRC for an upgrade at MLB. Obviously we could work out the other details to make it fair, but as a basis, that is what I'd need this to be like. Considering I just traded Nick Barnett (if that is actually passed... everyone always complains about trades). I can still replace Morrison with Stewart Bradley who is younger than Barnett either way.

Also, are you interested in reworking our deal with the Ravens?

I can give you Ronde Barber 88, but then you'd have to add.

I'm interested, but basically the TC felt that everything I got > everything you got, so unless I add DeAngelo Williams and Michael Griffin, I'm not sure if it'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 8:46 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Carlos Rogers 87 CB
Eric Steinbach 93 OG
for
DRC 87 CB
Jahri Evans 80 OG
Robert Meachem 54 WR

I might be reworking with the Ravens, IDK yet, and I also might be moving DRC in a deal for Kirk Morrison, but again nothing is official. I like that offer but I doubt it'd get passed, knowing the people who review trades, I guarantee I'll be getting too much.
Nah the way I see it is DRC is worht a lot more than Rogers and Evans is great and young and Meachem was a first a while back but hes still got potential.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:09 pm

I still think Evans is a 90 in the game, in an online franchise I traded for him and hes a 90.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:33 pm

maybe that was after progression?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 12:31 am

I just checked my game and he is a 90 in the rosters
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 12:47 am

oh okay. would have been awesome if i got him as an 80 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 5:41 pm

I guess that must have been a type from when I got the ratings off of that website, my bad lol. Good to know someone is paying attention =)

I'm not interested in Barber though sox, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 5:42 pm

Harper, I'm fairly certain I don't want to move DRC or Evans after finding out he is a 90 overall lol, sorry.
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 5:50 pm

With my trade for Flacco, I have a boat load of interest in Brees... I can overpay plenty, just like I did before for Peyton Manning. To start out, I can send Moss or Welker and Flacco and we can add in more...

I think we can work something out.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 5:59 pm

Patriots Owner wrote:
With my trade for Flacco, I have a boat load of interest in Brees... I can overpay plenty, just like I did before for Peyton Manning. To start out, I can send Moss or Welker and Flacco and we can add in more...

I think we can work something out.

I actually have quite a bit of interest in doing a deal like this, you have a lot of players I like. Once you get that approved and have your depth chart updated, we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 6:02 pm

Sounds good... do you have aim? I think I talked to you a while back in a diff. sim league...

add this sn..

dahotness37

thanks and looking forward to making a deal.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 9:10 pm

His updated rating is a 90, hes still an 80 for this season, just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:56 pm

Odd that they would make that change in the updates before the season lol. Pats, my aim is the same as my username, brianeal23. So I added you.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 11:31 pm

Yeah that is pretty weird hahaha, like I think he deserved a 90 to begin with but what exactly did he do to earn a 10 point upgrade before the season even started haha
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 11:36 pm

Well I'll double check when I get to the Saints and get back to you with that info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Saints Block   Updated Saints Block - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated Saints Block
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next