Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravens Block

Go down 
+2
Ocho Cinco
PatsNats09
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

Ravens Block - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 2:56 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Get On My Level wrote:
you havent made more than me ever since I joined.

and how did my team not get better?

I'm close to getting Brees and I'll have...

Brees
SJ-Maroney
Moss, Marshall
great o line
great front 7
1. You dont have Brees or Marshall yet.
2. Me turning the Eagles into what they are is much more impressive than you turning the Patriots into what they are now.
3. I win.
I have no idea how you got the eagles to be so good, you must have raped a couple of teams and than just to be nice sucked them off so they didn't feel bad for you ripping them off.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 2:59 pm

PatsNats09 wrote:
87 and older than them. Plays a less important position.

I'd add to one of them though.

And what I did with the ravens was more impressive than either of you considering I inherited a 5-11 team.
With a stacked defense...Dont act like the Ravens sucked when you got them, they were quite a good madden team.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 3:01 pm

Get On My Level wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Get On My Level wrote:
you havent made more than me ever since I joined.

and how did my team not get better?

I'm close to getting Brees and I'll have...

Brees
SJ-Maroney
Moss, Marshall
great o line
great front 7
1. You dont have Brees or Marshall yet.
2. Me turning the Eagles into what they are is much more impressive than you turning the Patriots into what they are now.
3. I win.
I have no idea how you got the eagles to be so good, you must have raped a couple of teams and than just to be nice sucked them off so they didn't feel bad for you ripping them off.
No its quite simple actually. I traded for young average players, while they were young and backups and during the season they gained starting jobs and went on to dominate (Woodley and Timmons being prime examples) I than traded them while their value was MUCH higher than what I traded for them. I gave up a 2nd+3rd for Timmons and Woodley I believe, I think I threw in Chad Jackson to. By the end of the season they were both beasts and I got much more back for them than what I paid. Not ripping off, simply being smart. Our TC stops rip offs from happening. Basically you just suck.
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 3:04 pm

how do i suck? the season hasn't even started yet and I like my team.

and you dont even play me this year so fuck off bitch.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 3:07 pm

What does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 4:46 pm

Harper41 wrote:
PatsNats09 wrote:

And what I did with the ravens was more impressive than either of you considering I inherited a 5-11 team.
With a stacked defense...Dont act like the Ravens sucked when you got them, they were quite a good madden team.

And absolutely no offense. Steve McNair/Kyle Boller at QB, Derrick Mason at WR, Willis McGahee at RB... ROFL. Good offense beats a good defense in Madden. And the team was much worse than the Eagles. Not saying you didn't do well, your team is better than mine now... but I had less to work with than you did.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 4:47 pm

Yeah so anyway, if you guys wanna fight (which is fine by me), don't do it in here...

just make a harper vs. aj hawk thread in the lounge and feel free to attack each other there.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 4:50 pm

PatsNats09 wrote:

what I did with the Giants combined with what im doing with the Giants now is more impressive than what anybody has ever done to anything ever
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 4:56 pm

You did have the best team in the league beforehand, but you had taken a team that had just won a Super Bowl. I really like your draft pick thing, but the team before... you had a team with Super Bowl-inflated ratings.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 5:05 pm

PatsNats09 wrote:
You did have the best team in the league beforehand, but you had taken a team that had just won a Super Bowl. I really like your draft pick thing, but the team before... you had a team with Super Bowl-inflated ratings.

I was referring more to the fact that ive made 25% of the leagues trades
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 5:46 pm

oh okay.

yeah so back to my trade block...
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 9:08 pm

When I say stuff like that to harper I just kid around with him...

I'll knock it off though. just having fun because he gets on my nerves sometimes but its all in good fun son.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 9:41 pm

PatsNats09 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
PatsNats09 wrote:

And absolutely no offense. Steve McNair/Kyle Boller at QB, Derrick Mason at WR, Willis McGahee at RB... ROFL. Good offense beats a good defense in Madden. And the team was much worse than the Eagles. Not saying you didn't do well, your team is better than mine now... but I had less to work with than you did.
I had Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown at WR...Derrick Mason>both of them.
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 9:47 pm

alright lets cut out the bullshit and get back to trading not bitching..

ty
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 10:11 pm

you also had mcnabb and westbrook. anyway, this:

PatsNats09 wrote:
oh okay.

yeah so back to my trade block...
Back to top Go down
RAWR
Hatputs
RAWR

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 11:23 pm

get on aim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Block   Ravens Block - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Block
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3