Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saints Trade Block

Go down 
+4
Mr.Showtime
PatsNats09
Ocho Cinco
Brianeal23
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

Saints Trade Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 10:55 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
I'm to lazy to do so. Tell me what would need to be in said trade and we'll work from there.

I'm too lazy to do that... and since I'm not the one with the QB problem, I don't really want to... lol
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 10:58 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Picks:
1st (Saints)
3rd (Saints)
4th (Eagles)
4th (Saints)
5th (Saints)
6th (Saints)
7th (Eagles)
7th (Saints)

Interested

First is likely gone but I think that I would be interested in swapping players for upgrades somewhere and then adding picks. Let me know who is available and I'll tell you who I like.

my entire team is available with the exception of zach miller - im the giants btw

1st isn't gone, nevermind... uhh... I like... honestly only your CB's... did you destroy your team for draft picks?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 11:07 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
I like Stinchcomb and Mehlhaff... I have Jake Grove at C, and check out my defensive players for guys you like. No one too expensive, I'm not looking for a big trade.

I'll need a replacement for Stinchcomb, but Mehlhaff can go with or without getting Stover in return. I do like Jake Grove quite a bit, I'd rather not give Unger in return but I will if need be. I really like DJ Moore, Larry Tripplett/Trevor Laws, and Ian Gold if he is available.

Yeah I'd like to get Unger back... I can give you Winston Justice for Stinchcomb, not sure if you want him though... if not, that's cool. I actually can't deal Stover because I placed the Franchise Tag on him, so yeah. All four of the guys you mentioned are avail, Moore and Laws are harder to get though.

Yeah, I don't think Stinchcomb will be moving for him, why do you want 3 good OT's anyway? Anyway, I can still move Unger. Though I would still like to trade for Gold, Moore, and Tripplett. Maybe you could come up with something and we can go from there if you're interested.

Vernon Carey is in a pending trade, so I won't have a good RT. I'm still interested... Mehlhaff for Tripplett or something like that?

I won't have a K if I get rid of him so I'll have to decline considering there aren't really any in FA and I'm not positive I'll be able to get Akers or not.

I thought you didn't need a replacement Sad

Can I get Pierre Thomas then?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 11:20 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Picks:
1st (Saints)
3rd (Saints)
4th (Eagles)
4th (Saints)
5th (Saints)
6th (Saints)
7th (Eagles)
7th (Saints)

Interested

First is likely gone but I think that I would be interested in swapping players for upgrades somewhere and then adding picks. Let me know who is available and I'll tell you who I like.

my entire team is available with the exception of zach miller - im the giants btw

1st isn't gone, nevermind... uhh... I like... honestly only your CB's... did you destroy your team for draft picks?

yep, thats why ive got like 40 picks

DRC for your 1st and 3rd
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 11:56 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
I like Stinchcomb and Mehlhaff... I have Jake Grove at C, and check out my defensive players for guys you like. No one too expensive, I'm not looking for a big trade.

I'll need a replacement for Stinchcomb, but Mehlhaff can go with or without getting Stover in return. I do like Jake Grove quite a bit, I'd rather not give Unger in return but I will if need be. I really like DJ Moore, Larry Tripplett/Trevor Laws, and Ian Gold if he is available.

Yeah I'd like to get Unger back... I can give you Winston Justice for Stinchcomb, not sure if you want him though... if not, that's cool. I actually can't deal Stover because I placed the Franchise Tag on him, so yeah. All four of the guys you mentioned are avail, Moore and Laws are harder to get though.

Yeah, I don't think Stinchcomb will be moving for him, why do you want 3 good OT's anyway? Anyway, I can still move Unger. Though I would still like to trade for Gold, Moore, and Tripplett. Maybe you could come up with something and we can go from there if you're interested.

Vernon Carey is in a pending trade, so I won't have a good RT. I'm still interested... Mehlhaff for Tripplett or something like that?

I won't have a K if I get rid of him so I'll have to decline considering there aren't really any in FA and I'm not positive I'll be able to get Akers or not.

I thought you didn't need a replacement Sad

Can I get Pierre Thomas then?

I guess... lol... Any chance we could do Thomas and another player or two for Gold, Moore and Tripplett?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 11:57 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Picks:
1st (Saints)
3rd (Saints)
4th (Eagles)
4th (Saints)
5th (Saints)
6th (Saints)
7th (Eagles)
7th (Saints)

Interested

DRC for your 1st and 3rd

I like it quite a bit the way it is, but let me sleep on it and I'll let you know tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2009, 11:58 pm

sure thing
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 11:57 am

Brianeal23 wrote:

I guess... lol... Any chance we could do Thomas and another player or two for Gold, Moore and Tripplett?

Yeah sure... what OVR range player are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 2:07 pm

Well what else need I add to Pat white or cullpeper?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 7:48 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:

Yeah I just like Tyler because hes from UW. I can't trade Williams because he was tagged, I wouldnt do that anyway. I'll take Pierre, if you want Jamaal we can swap em. Could we do some kind of deal with Colston/Chambers, Pierre/Charles and Donald Lee? I add picks?

I do need a 1st, and you're at least going to have to give that to get Colston and Pierre.

Fuckkk, I traded my first already.

Here...

Saints Get:
Green Bay's 2nd Round
WR Chris Chambers 86/2/31
TE Donald Lee 83/3/29
RB Jamaal Charles 75/3/22
??

Packers Get:
WR Marques Colston 93/1/26
RB Pierre Thomas 83/2/24
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 9:39 pm

Goooooooooooooood one Travis. Pierre Thomas>Charles+Lee. Colston>>>>>>>>Chambers+2nd.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 9:42 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Goooooooooooooood one Travis. Pierre Thomas>Charles+Lee. Colston>>>>>>>>Chambers+2nd.

Who the fuck asked you?

I have ?? in there to show that I will add more.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 10:15 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Umm... depending on age of course, anyone around 80-87... maybe a couple points less if they are very young.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 10:16 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:

Yeah I just like Tyler because hes from UW. I can't trade Williams because he was tagged, I wouldnt do that anyway. I'll take Pierre, if you want Jamaal we can swap em. Could we do some kind of deal with Colston/Chambers, Pierre/Charles and Donald Lee? I add picks?

I do need a 1st, and you're at least going to have to give that to get Colston and Pierre.

Here...

Saints Get:
Green Bay's 2nd Round
TE Donald Lee 83/3/29
??

Packers Get:
RB Pierre Thomas 83/2/24

Not entirely appealing... and if I had a few more minutes I'd make a counter but I don't, sorry lol... I'll be on tomorrow at some point probably.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 10:31 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:

Here...

Saints Get:
Green Bay's 2nd Round
TE Donald Lee 83/3/29
??

Packers Get:
RB Pierre Thomas 83/2/24

Not entirely appealing... and if I had a few more minutes I'd make a counter but I don't, sorry lol... I'll be on tomorrow at some point probably.

Counter whenever, and you can add.
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2009, 11:17 pm

Vikings are interested in:

WR Marques Colston - 94 - 1 - 26 (93)
TE Jim Kleinsasser 79 - 2 - 32
C (R) Max Unger - 75 - 5 - 23
LE Charles Grant - 87 - 5 - 31 (86)
RE Will Smith - 90 - 1 - 28 (89)
LOLB
Pisa Tinoisamoa 85 - 3 - 27
Scott Fujita - 84 - 1 - 30 (84)

Take a look at get back at me.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 2:53 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Picks:
1st (Saints)
3rd (Saints)
4th (Eagles)
4th (Saints)
5th (Saints)
6th (Saints)
7th (Eagles)
7th (Saints)

Interested

DRC for your 1st and 3rd

I like it quite a bit the way it is, but let me sleep on it and I'll let you know tomorrow.

is this a go?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 1:31 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Umm... depending on age of course, anyone around 80-87... maybe a couple points less if they are very young.

Tyler Thigpen - 79 - 4 - 24
Mark Brunell - 77 - 1 - 38 (77) (if you can add him in for like dirt cheap)
Brady Poppinga - 82 - 2 - 28
Mike McKenzie - 88 - 1 - 33 (88 )
and picks

are what i like. what can we do?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 1:40 pm

I want Pierre Thomas and Drew Brees. I can move Carson Palmer+Donald Brown as replacements, just tell me what id need to add. Dwight Freeney can move.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 4:42 pm

Harper41 wrote:
I want Pierre Thomas and Drew Brees. I can move Carson Palmer+Donald Brown as replacements, just tell me what id need to add. Dwight Freeney can move.

Thomas can move, but Brees is staying for now.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 4:45 pm

SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

and picks

Ravens Get:
Pierre Thomas 83 HB
Mark Brunell 77 QB

Saints Get:
Larry Tripplett 80 DT
DJ Moore 76 CB
Brian Calhoun 75 HB

Also, if I throw in like a 5th or a 6th could Flanagan come my way?

Last edited by Brianeal23 on June 11th 2009, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 4:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Quote :
Picks:
1st (Saints)
3rd (Saints)
4th (Eagles)
4th (Saints)
5th (Saints)
6th (Saints)
7th (Eagles)
7th (Saints)

Interested

DRC for your 1st and 3rd

is this a go?

Sure, go ahead and post it.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 4:52 pm

AllMadden08 wrote:
Vikings are interested in:

WR Marques Colston - 94 - 1 - 26 (93)
TE Jim Kleinsasser 79 - 2 - 32
C (R) Max Unger - 75 - 5 - 23
LE Charles Grant - 87 - 5 - 31 (86)
RE Will Smith - 90 - 1 - 28 (89)
LOLB
Pisa Tinoisamoa 85 - 3 - 27
Scott Fujita - 84 - 1 - 30 (84)

Take a look and get back at me.

Saints Get:
Bernard Berrian 85/5/28 WR
Leigh Bodden 90/5/28 CB
Minnesota Vikings 3rd Round Pick

Vikings Get:
Marques Colston 93/1/26 WR
Mike McKenzie 88/1/33 CB

Fujita can be thrown in there somewhere as well, maybe we could bump the draft pick up to a 2nd and add a depth player or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 4:58 pm

Mr.Showtime wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Mr.Showtime wrote:

Here...

Saints Get:
Green Bay's 2nd Round
MLB Jonathan Vilma 93/3/27
TE Donald Lee 83/3/29

Packers Get:
RB Pierre Thomas 83/2/24
MLB Lawrence Timmons 84/3/24

Counter whenever, and you can add.

If Thomas and Colston aren't going in other deals, I fixed it up there where I saw fit. You get upgraded greatly on offense where you need it, and I get upgraded greatly on defense where I need it.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2009, 5:02 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats09 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

and picks

Ravens Get:
Pierre Thomas 83 HB
Mark Brunell 77 QB

Saints Get:
Larry Tripplett 80 DT
DJ Moore 76 CB
Brian Calhoun 75 HB

Also, if I throw in like a 5th or a 6th could Flanagan come my way?

Um I don't have anyone named Flanagan on my team. But I'll do the deal you posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints Trade Block
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next