Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:25 pm

svc52 wrote:
Thats gonna take too long

it would take under a minute and a half, I find it hard to believe you dont have that kind of time to spare
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 9:25 pm

svc52 wrote:
Thats gonna take too long

How did I figure you'd say that. It took me two damn minutes to find it.

http://thevirtualnfl09.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=47
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 10:59 pm

He keeps telling everyone it would take too damn long, but yet, he loses out on more deals by not spending that 15 minutes I told him it would take (and that was easily a week ago).
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2009, 11:06 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
He keeps telling everyone it would take too damn long, but yet, he loses out on more deals by not spending that 15 minutes I told him it would take (and that was easily a week ago).

Cannot agree more. It took me 15 minutes to do mine and I had more players to find then dallas has with their like 4 trades.
Back to top Go down
svc52

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 8:27 pm

That's easy for you guys to say. You're familar with that league or even join that league
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 8:32 pm

svc52 wrote:
That's easy for you guys to say. You're familar with that league or even join that league

ocho cinco got the information before he joined I believe.

you go over your corresponding teams roster. The go through approved trades with a word search of the remaining players, doesnt take a ton of time
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 8:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
svc52 wrote:

ocho cinco got the information before he joined I believe.

you go over your corresponding teams roster. The go through approved trades with a word search of the remaining players, doesnt take a ton of time

And I don't ever log in there very often anymore. It's not that hard to do, it's just you whinning to damn much because your to fucking lazy to do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2009, 8:48 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
svc52

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 1:39 am

Forget this Im not gonna waste my time looking for 53 players on my rosters just to see if they are updated or not on and searching on 32 teams
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 1:50 am

svc52 wrote:
Forget this Im not gonna waste my time looking for 53 players on my rosters just to see if they are updated or not on and searching on 32 teams

The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 Surprise
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 11:33 pm

I'm not in that league. I just spent 15 minutes total finding all of my players.

I'm not going to spend another 15 searching for the players of lazy GMs. They want to trade, they'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2009, 2:28 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block   The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cincinnati Bengals Trading Block
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2