Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celtics, will they repeat?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Celtics, will they repeat? Empty
PostSubject: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 10:57 pm

Anyone think their gunna repeat? I think they definetly could but I hope not. Id like to see the Hornets win it all but I think they need to improve their depth before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 10:57 pm

The Celtics are gay, so probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 10:58 pm

they could, but i dont want them to. im a Cavs fan.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 11:01 pm

Celtcis will definately not repeat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 11:18 pm

daking5 wrote:
Have any facts to back up that ridiculous statement? Im a Hornets fan but everyone that follows the NBA knows the Celtics have the best team in the league.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 11:25 pm

mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:
Have any facts to back up that ridiculous statement? Im a Hornets fan but everyone that follows the NBA knows the Celtics have the best team in the league.

I belive Lakers are the top team, they were missing a vital part of their team, Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Gasol, and Bynum, thats a great starting 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 11:28 pm

daking5 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:

I belive Lakers are the top team, they were missing a vital part of their team, Fisher, Kobe, Odom, Gasol, and Bynum, thats a great starting 5
Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Rondo and Perkins is better.
Back to top Go down
daking5
Hatputs
daking5

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 11:47 pm

mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:

nooe, no way no how, the Lakers dont have too mcuh star ower just people who perfectly fit their roles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 11:59 pm

daking5 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:

nooe, no way no how, the Lakers dont have too mcuh star ower just people who perfectly fit their roles
Kobe wants to play in Europe. Lakers are fucked if he leaves. Celtics starting 5 is better than the Lakers. Celtics also have a better bench.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 12:23 am

mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
daking5 wrote:

Kobe wants to play in Europe. Lakers are fucked if he leaves. Celtics starting 5 is better than the Lakers. Celtics also have a better bench.

Really? Where'd you hear that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 12:28 am

Kobe Bryant spoke about his ties to Italy on Friday, saying that for $50 million he would "probably" play for an Italian team.

In 1999, Bryant acquired a 50% stake in the Olimpia Milano team of the Italian Professional Basketball League. "Milan or something like that, where I grew up...Peace out," Bryant said. "Because I grew up in Italy it has more significance to me...I’ve been there and I still have friends there. I’m thinking about buying a house out there." Mitch Kupchak, Jerry Buss and David Stern are all breaking out in a cold sweat, but we still think it's a longshot that Kobe, in his prime, will leave the NBA so that he can decimate the lesser competition of the Italian league. Only time (and $50 million?) will tell.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 1:15 am

I'm pretty sure anyone would play in Italy for $50M. Doesn't actually mean he wants to.

Lakers starting 5 is at worst equal to the Celtics.

Knicks all the way this year, the rest of this doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 1:18 am

That was just the article I could find, im 99% sure I also read an article saying he WANTED to play their and was highly considering leaving the NBA for a Europian team.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:08 am

Yeah, they're saying the same shit for LeBron too. I highly, highly doubt either of them leave the NBA for Europe until they're deep into their 30's, though. Marbury can go to Italy if he'd like Smile
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 1:15 pm

Hellz-bellz wrote:
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:03 pm

mksadng wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:06 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Hellz-bellz wrote:

2 accounts ban hammer

TDJ=HB

RAHJ

zomg

Celtics, will they repeat? 783624sp2
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:08 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Hellz-bellz wrote:

2 accounts ban hammer

TDJ=HB

RAHJ

zomg

Celtics, will they repeat? 783624sp2
lol!
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:46 pm

imevil wrote:
mksadng wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celtics, will they repeat?   Celtics, will they repeat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 League :: General Discussion :: Basketball Talk-
Jump to: