Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who do you want

Go down 
+4
Steve Smith #12
PatsNats09
Touchdown Jesus
imevil
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who do you Want?
McCain
Who do you want I_vote_lcap32%Who do you want I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Obama
Who do you want I_vote_lcap60%Who do you want I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
Duno
Who do you want I_vote_lcap4%Who do you want I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Dont want to say
Who do you want I_vote_lcap4%Who do you want I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
imevil

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 12:07 pm

who do you want for president
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:45 pm

Ron Paul
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:52 pm

Obama!
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 2:31 pm

Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 2:47 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Ron Paul
Legalize Marijuana cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 3:02 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Chuck Norris

Legalize Death by Roundhouse Kick cheers
Back to top Go down
imevil

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:16 pm

wow, Obamas dominating
Back to top Go down

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:18 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Chuck Norris

he would get my vote... but if i have to choose from these 2 can i say neither?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 8:52 pm

I guess we're very liberal here. In any case, I have to say, McCain is one of the best GOP candidates in years.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:03 pm

Both Suck.

I vote for the Less Suck.

McCain.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:08 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Both Suck.

McCain.

Your stance has changed...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:09 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Both Suck.

McCain.

How so?
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:15 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Both Suck.

McCain.

How so?

You supported McCain more around January or so...
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 9:55 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Both Suck.

McCain.

How so?

You supported McCain more around January or so...

Never supported.

Just that McCain is the lesser douche.

I have a friend, Brian, he's 26, 2nd semester Junior here at ECU (I met him from work), and he served in the Navy, medical corpsman, basically operated on wounded Marines in Iraq (did some intense stuff, tubes down throat, etc.), and he told me that he is voting McCain far and away, for a few reasons. Most were policies / plans, but there was on thing he said that stuck out, and the thing he said he absolutely HATES Obama for, and it was this:

During Obama's ONE visit to Iraq, part of his tour was to visit wounded soldiers in a hospital. However, he was told he would not bring his news people with him (to take pictures of him shaking hands, talking to wounded soldiers, etc.). What did Obama do? He CANCELED that portion of the tour, since he wouldn't get photos / videos of him doing that.

Call me crazy, but while the media hasn't said anything about that (this goes back to the media controlling WHAT they want to tell us), I trust someone who has served in Iraq and seen soldiers die in his hands, and I believe what he said about Obama was true.
Back to top Go down
imevil

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 1:58 pm

imevil wrote:
wow, Obamas dominating
and McCain is coming back
Back to top Go down
League Administrator
Admin

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:07 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Never supported.

I have a friend, Brian, he's 26, 2nd semester Junior here at ECU (I met him from work), and he served in the Navy, medical corpsman, basically operated on wounded Marines in Iraq (did some intense stuff, tubes down throat, etc.), and he told me that he is voting McCain far and away, for a few reasons. Most were policies / plans, but there was on thing he said that stuck out, and the thing he said he absolutely HATES Obama for, and it was this:

During Obama's ONE visit to Iraq, part of his tour was to visit wounded soldiers in a hospital. However, he was told he would not bring his news people with him (to take pictures of him shaking hands, talking to wounded soldiers, etc.). What did Obama do? He CANCELED that portion of the tour, since he wouldn't get photos / videos of him doing that.

Call me crazy, but while the media hasn't said anything about that (this goes back to the media controlling WHAT they want to tell us), I trust someone who has served in Iraq and seen soldiers die in his hands, and I believe what he said about Obama was true.

Welcome to politics... Things like this happen all the time, and have always occurred. No matter what you say in speeches, no matter what your platform says, you will always do what is necessary to win. If I had the time, and the desire, I'm positive I could dig up a story (or a few) about McCain.

If you are using this as your reason for voting against Obama... It's quite pathetic, to be honest.

To intelligently vote, you have to look past the typical Politician moves and analyze the policies and aspirations of the candidates. If you do that, then I find it hard to vote for McCain.
Back to top Go down
League Administrator
Admin

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:08 pm

For those of you who support McCain, I would love to hear your opinion on him vs. Obama.
Back to top Go down
imevil

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:11 pm

dont get why anyones voting for McCain over Obama
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:23 pm

Pokemon Master wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Never supported.

Welcome to politics... Things like this happen all the time, and have always occurred. No matter what you say in speeches, no matter what your platform says, you will always do what is necessary to win. If I had the time, and the desire, I'm positive I could dig up a story (or a few) about McCain.

If you are using this as your reason for voting against Obama... It's quite pathetic, to be honest.

To intelligently vote, you have to look past the typical Politician moves and analyze the policies and aspirations of the candidates. If you do that, then I find it hard to vote for McCain.

I've been against Obama for more than a year now, no idea why you think that 2 months ago, when I heard that story, is when I decided I would be against Obama... The man is a piss poor choice for the nation, and has no fucking clue what he is going to do.

McCain actually has policies, what does Obama have? "I promise hope, I promise change"?

Let me ask you this: Remember 2004, John Kerry? Didn't he have this EPIC plan to withdraw troops from the middle east and leave Iraq intact? He kept saying he had this plan.

Then he didn't get elected, and... what? Where's the 'epic' plan? Doesn't he love his country so much he would go ahead and TELL everyone HOW to do it? Or was it ONLY for IF he became President? Because if that's the case, then he doesn't care about the country. If it's not the case, then he was a fucking liar.

Obama is Kerry v2.0 - Black.

I can promise change and hope too - elect me!
Back to top Go down
imevil

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:31 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Pokemon Master wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Never supported.

I've been against Obama for more than a year now, no idea why you think that 2 months ago, when I heard that story, is when I decided I would be against Obama... The man is a piss poor choice for the nation, and has no fucking clue what he is going to do.

McCain actually has policies, what does Obama have? "I promise hope, I promise change"?

Let me ask you this: Remember 2004, John Kerry? Didn't he have this EPIC plan to withdraw troops from the middle east and leave Iraq intact? He kept saying he had this plan.

Then he didn't get elected, and... what? Where's the 'epic' plan? Doesn't he love his country so much he would go ahead and TELL everyone HOW to do it? Or was it ONLY for IF he became President? Because if that's the case, then he doesn't care about the country. If it's not the case, then he was a fucking liar.

ok, Obama might not be the best pick. Take a look at McCain. Disses Obama for everything he does, If Obama wins the Noble peace prize ( just for example, its not going to happen) hell even have diss for that. McCain is a loser that needs a life and has to stop stalking Obama.
Just to tell you something, all politics are idiots, theve all forgotten the true meaning of being president, and are after fame and glory. But Obama is better. Watch, if they ever debate, Obama would kill McCain.
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 2:43 pm

imevil wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Pokemon Master wrote:
Desert Demon wrote:
Never supported.

ok, Obama might not be the best pick. Take a look at McCain. Disses Obama for everything he does, If Obama wins the Noble peace prize ( just for example, its not going to happen) hell even have diss for that. McCain is a loser that needs a life and has to stop stalking Obama.
Just to tell you something, all politics are idiots, theve all forgotten the true meaning of being president, and are after fame and glory. But Obama is better. Watch, if they ever debate, Obama would kill McCain.

Cyan - You aren't telling me anything I haven't known for the past several years, and why I would never go into politics ==> It's all about 'appearing' good, and digging dirt on others.

As for the Blue, it's great that Obama is a better debater, and everyone knows that he's a better orator. Didn't realize that winning a talking argument and being a better speaker made you the better candidate.
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 12:47 am

I like McCain. I've kinda been a republican guy since the Kerry/Bush elections.
The thing I like most about McCain is he isn't afraid to side with either party, republican or democrat, he goes with what he believes is best for the nation. Mr. Obama who has been in politics for less than 5 years listens to his fellow democrats, so if you vote for Obama, you basically vote for the democrats. If you vote for McCain, you vote for change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 8:31 am

Nader Very Happy

Goooooo Green Party
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 6:23 pm

arizonayayan wrote:
The thing I like most about McCain is he isn't afraid to side with either party, republican or democrat, he goes with what he believes is best for the nation. Mr. Obama who has been in politics for less than 5 years listens to his fellow democrats, so if you vote for Obama, you basically vote for the democrats. If you vote for McCain, you vote for change.

Technically, voting for Obama would be change... because a Republican is currently in office.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 6:30 pm

arizonayayan wrote:

if you're going to smack Obama for being inexperienced lets not forget who McCain assigned to be Vice President....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who do you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you want   Who do you want Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 League :: General Discussion :: Politics/World News-
Jump to: