Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the right offer i would move brady

Go down 
+6
Touchdown Jesus
Mr.Showtime
vy=mvp
Harper41
imevil
OGiant23
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OGiant23

For the right offer i would move brady Empty
PostSubject: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 10:48 am

u gotta wow me with this and i need a replacement QB in it

most likely it would be an after season trade

unless it was incredible
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 11:21 am

Dereck Anderson+Roy Williams+Marshawn Lynch
Back to top Go down
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 5:49 pm

roy williams sucks and Anderson's overall is goin in toilet next year
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 6:38 pm

Trent Edwards+First+?
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 9:26 pm

McGinest+Garrard+Anderson+Williams
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 1st 2009, 10:41 pm

Quality>Quantity imevil.
Back to top Go down
vy=mvp

vy=mvp

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 1:58 am

how about phil rivers
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 3rd 2009, 4:03 pm

Kerry Collins and a 1st Smile
Back to top Go down
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 1:54 pm

i know yall can do better than this.....
Back to top Go down
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 5:12 pm

if anyone has big ben and would add someone good with him i would consider i want big ben on my team
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 5:25 pm

Steelers GM wont trade him. Sucks for you. Tom Brady may be out for the year next season as well and his career is in danger, good luck getting a lot for him now.
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 5:26 pm

garrard+anderson+lynch+daniels(D-lineman of the year)
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 5:47 pm

imevil wrote:
daniels(D-lineman of the year)

yea because that means something Laughing
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 6:50 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 8:08 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Steelers GM wont trade him. Sucks for you. Tom Brady may be out for the year next season as well and his career is in danger, good luck getting a lot for him now.

Since when is his career in danger? Sure, there's a <5% chance he'll miss all of next year, but wtf? Do you just pull this out of your ass?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 8:27 pm

Ok should have worded it differently, His PATRIOT career COULD be over, theirs been whispers of them keeping Cassell. Sox if a guy misses 2 years because of injury its gunna be difficulut for him to come back and play at a high level.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 9:26 pm

Like I said, he's probably not gonna miss next year.... you're saying there are whispers that they're gonna keep Cassel. If that's all you have to go off, then why bother posting?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 9:28 pm

No theirs a high chance of him atleast missing some of next year...but ok captain sox.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 9:32 pm

A high chance? Where the hell did you get that from?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 9:41 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
A high chance? Where the hell did you get that from?

out of his ass
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 9:46 pm

Harper41 wrote:
No theirs a high chance of him atleast missing some of next year...but ok captain sox.

trying to downgrade tom brady?

For the right offer i would move brady Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:30 pm

Ive heard rumors of him atleast missing some of next season because his surgery took a major step back.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:32 pm

From Rotoworld- NBCSports' Tom Curran reports that Tom Brady's recovery from ACL and MCL surgery is "well" behind schedule.
Curran says that since Brady had staph infections cleared from his knee, both ligaments remain "loose" and scar tissue may need to be removed through yet another surgery. If that happened, he'd miss the 2009 season. Since the Patriots want to avoid another surgery, Brady may be at risk of another big injury. All the uncertainty could force the Pats to franchise tag Matt Cassel.

Kiss my fucking ass.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:57 pm

What's the date on that article? Just curious, because if it's the article I'm thinking of, I'll show you something else.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady EmptyJanuary 5th 2009, 10:59 pm

imevil wrote:
garrard+anderson+lynch+daniels(D-lineman of the year)

anderson who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the right offer i would move brady   For the right offer i would move brady Empty

Back to top Go down

For the right offer i would move brady
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next