Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go down 
+5
SimsZilla
Mr.Showtime
PatsNats09
Harper41
Steve Smith #12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2008, 2:24 pm

[quote="Harper41"-The Texans best football wouldnt win them a superbowl, neither would the Bills, Raiders, Chiefs or Seahawks.[/quote]

You know, there can be an arguement for the Texans. They acutally have a beast football team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2008, 4:10 pm

Nah their DL is horrible with the exception of Mario Williams, their LBs are decent with the exception of Demeco Ryans and their secondary is decent. Their offense is good but their defense loses them games.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2008, 7:11 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
then why not enlighten me

Quote :

They just got flat out beaten by the Titans... they really don't have a sense of urgency.

that was your original post, to me it sounds like you're saying the titans game shows that they dont want to win

It's not that they didn't want to win, they just showed a real lack of intensity... games like that need to be treated almost like a playoff game, but they just came out flat.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 11:03 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

Quote :

They just got flat out beaten by the Titans... they really don't have a sense of urgency.

that was your original post, to me it sounds like you're saying the titans game shows that they dont want to win

It's not that they didn't want to win, they just showed a real lack of intensity... games like that need to be treated almost like a playoff game, but they just came out flat.

if we've learned anything from last year its that games like that dont determine the outcome of a playoff game. Patriots beat out the Giants week 17 and then lost to them in the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 11:14 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

Quote :

if we've learned anything from last year its that games like that dont determine the outcome of a playoff game. Patriots beat out the Giants week 17 and then lost to them in the superbowl.

They won that game 38-35, it was a pretty close game and the Giants played really well.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 11:54 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

Quote :

They won that game 38-35, it was a pretty close game and the Giants played really well.

and then in the playoffs both teams allowed less than half as many points, they were two completely different games
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 12:40 am

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

Quote :

and then in the playoffs both teams allowed less than half as many points, they were two completely different games

Yes, but they still had the same intensity.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 3:53 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:

Quote :

Yes, but they still had the same intensity.

No... giving up 38 points shows a lack of intensity by the defense. The Giants pass rush went from 1 sack, 0 FFs in the 38-35 loss to 5 sacks, 1 FF in the Superbowl. Yeah, definately the same intensity...
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 9:55 pm

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 2:52 am

Theirs actually two J-E-T-S, not one.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 2:57 am

Harper41 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7O6zmkGobQ

I beg to differ
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 5:09 am

Haha failure. I go to about 4-5 Jets games a year and Cash had it exactly right.
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 11:04 am

Harper41 wrote:
retarded.
it goes J-E-T-S
jets
jets
jets

Last edited by imevil on December 28th 2008, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 11:32 am

Hmm I couldve sworn it was J-E-T-S J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets and imevil if your going to insult me atleast spell it correctly dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 11:50 am

Harper41 wrote:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 Warfgif
Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 Fail2
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 12:06 pm

The only time ive heard it was in a bar and the guy said it twice sooooo thats what I was basing it off.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 2:55 pm

Harper41 wrote:
The only time ive heard it was in a bar and the guy said it twice sooooo thats what I was basing it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54LJ5RsqRw ?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2008, 2:59 pm

No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 4:01 pm

Thats the oddest video ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goooooooooooooooooooooooo   Goooooooooooooooooooooooo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 10 League :: General Discussion :: Football Talk-
Jump to: