Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draft picks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 10:02 am

I'm disappointed that I haven't had the chance to build my team, but life hit me hard, so oh well.

At any rate, I am interesting in rebuilding this franchise, especially through the draft (BTW Sox, I know Madden has a 10 pick limit, but if we could, couldn't the other team 'pick' the player for us if we have too many picks? Just wondering).

At any rate, I am interested particularly in the draft, along with young players.

Anyone is up for discussion with the exception of Larry Fitzgerald (Also: Some players are harder to get than others).

I am also aware of several 'gems' that are on my roster that will receive a fairly nice rating boast for the next installment of Madden, and while I would rather keep those to see what ratings they become, I might also be enticed to trade them away if I like the gamble.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:19 pm

I can upgrade you a great deal at QB with Palmer and WR swap with TJ and CPs for Boldin if your interested
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:21 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
I can upgrade you a great deal at QB with Palmer and WR swap with TJ and CPs for Boldin if your interested

I don't gots Boldin.

And Palmer is ganna take a beating in ratings next Madden, so I wouldn't value him as greatly as he currently is at OVR (still expensive, but not nearly as much as before).
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:23 pm

Well what would you give me for Palmer lol and is there any chance I could get my hands on DCR I could give hall and more
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:24 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Well what would you give me for Palmer lol and is there any chance I could get my hands on DCR I could give hall and more

Dunno. What do you want for Palmer.

And DCR... only moves for a young talent in return (or else 1st round pick + a little something).
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:32 pm

Matt Leinart 85 3 25
Tim Hightower 71 3 22
Larry Fitzgerald 97 4 25
Leonard Pope 78 3 24
Levi Brown 85 5 24
Derrick Harvey 81 5 21
Darnell Dockett 93 4 27
Quentin Groves 79 4 24
Dominique R-Cromartie 82 5 22
Antrel Rolle 89 2 26

I like all of these guys in no particular order if i do send you palmer id obviously need leinart back in return but i really like DCR Dockett Harvey Brown and Hightower and am willing to pay loads for them if need be
Back to top Go down
Desert Demon

Desert Demon

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:37 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Matt Leinart 85 3 25
Tim Hightower 71 3 22
Larry Fitzgerald 97 4 25
Leonard Pope 78 3 24
Levi Brown 85 5 24
Derrick Harvey 81 5 21
Darnell Dockett 93 4 27
Quentin Groves 79 4 24
Antrel Rolle 89 2 26

I like all of these guys in no particular order if i do send you palmer id obviously need leinart back in return but i really like DCR Dockett Harvey Brown and Hightower and am willing to pay loads for them if need be

Fitz stays.

Dockett as well, given that there isn't anyone on the Bengals I like worth moving him.

The rest are available.

I'll post up my list of who I like on your team later (but I love draft picks)
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Hatputs
Ocho Cinco

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 2:38 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Matt Leinart 85 3 25
Tim Hightower 71 3 22
Larry Fitzgerald 97 4 25
Leonard Pope 78 3 24
Levi Brown 85 5 24
Derrick Harvey 81 5 21
Darnell Dockett 93 4 27
Quentin Groves 79 4 24
Antrel Rolle 89 2 26

Fitz stays.

Dockett as well, given that there isn't anyone on the Bengals I like worth moving him.

The rest are available.

I'll post up my list of who I like on your team later (but I love draft picks)

I wouldn't be against moving my draft picks to get any of them but the GM that had the bengals completely destroyed them and their draft for next year so its going to be pretty difficult. I can work together deals but as I said I would love to get DCR and Harvey Brown Hightower ect
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 3:34 pm

Desert Demon wrote:
I'm disappointed that I haven't had the chance to build my team, but life hit me hard, so oh well.

At any rate, I am interesting in rebuilding this franchise, especially through the draft (BTW Sox, I know Madden has a 10 pick limit, but if we could, couldn't the other team 'pick' the player for us if we have too many picks? Just wondering).

At any rate, I am interested particularly in the draft, along with young players.

Anyone is up for discussion with the exception of Larry Fitzgerald (Also: Some players are harder to get than others).

I am also aware of several 'gems' that are on my roster that will receive a fairly nice rating boast for the next installment of Madden, and while I would rather keep those to see what ratings they become, I might also be enticed to trade them away if I like the gamble.

No draft pick limit in this league, since we draft along with the real nfl rookies we dont have to go through madden for the drafting portion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft picks   Draft picks Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft picks
Page 1 of 1