Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince Young

Go down 
+6
Steve Smith #12
PatsNats09
Touchdown Jesus
Ocho Cinco
Harper41
greenway_4_sho
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Agree with who
Harper41
Vince Young - Page 4 I_vote_lcap47%Vince Young - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Yan
Vince Young - Page 4 I_vote_lcap53%Vince Young - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Vince Young - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:23 pm

I remember last year Cassel would be talking with BB's son on the sideline Laughing
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 8:23 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Dude, he SUCKS ASS. He has SUCKED ASS his entire NFL career how is him battling depression and being benched going to turn him into some super QB, this is the one thing that pisses me off about Titans fans more than anything else, they refuse to admit VY sucks.
Don't be jealous.

VY was never supposed to start his rookie year.

The original plan was to have him sit on the bench until this year or next year.

Sitting down and watching a veteran and working on his mechanics will help him.

This is one thing I've always hated about idiots like yourself, you guys are fucking stupid and you refuse to realize it and shut the fuck up. Nobody really cares about what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 10:33 pm

You obviously do, you took the time to respond. He sucks plain and simple, hes had 2 years thats enough to AT LEAST show hes improving, IMO hes gotten progressively worse. The one thing i've always hated about idiots like yourself are when they refuse to admit when one of their players is a bust.
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 10:41 pm

Harper41 wrote:
You obviously do, you took the time to respond. He sucks plain and simple, hes had 2 years thats enough to AT LEAST show hes improving, IMO hes gotten progressively worse. The one thing i've always hated about idiots like yourself are when they refuse to admit when one of their players is a bust.
He had one good year, one bad year, and then he got hurt..

LOL @ you.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 10:51 pm

Good year? If you call more INTs than TDs good than yeah I guess he had a good year...Dont give me the he won us games BS, VY himself won 1-2 games, he lost about 2-3. He is a terrible QB, take your blue glasses off,
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 11:56 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Good year? If you call more INTs than TDs good than yeah I guess he had a good year...Dont give me the he won us games BS, VY himself won 1-2 games, he lost about 2-3. He is a terrible QB, take your blue glasses off,

I agree 100% with NorCal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 12:00 am

Yan wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I agree 100% with NorCal.

Then why did you quote MK?
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 12:38 am

NorCal wrote:
He had one good year, one bad year, and then he got hurt..

LOL @ you.

When exactly was his good year?

'06: 15 Games 2199 Yards 146.6 Yards Per Game 6.2 YPA 12 TD 13 INT
83 Rushes 552 Yards 7 TD 3 Fumbles

In total, 15 Games 2751 Yards (183.4 YPG) 19 TD 16 Turnovers
Quote :
Under 200 yards per game generated by the quarterback? Awful. +3 TD/TO? Not very good. OK season at best, and that's only considering that he was a rookie.

'07: 15 Games 2546 Yards 169.7 Yards Per Game 6.7 YPA 9 TD 17 INT
93 Rushes 395 Yards 3 TD 3 Fumbles

In total, 15 Games, 2941 Yards (196 YPG) 12 TD 20 Turnovers
Quote :
lol. Increased his YPG by about 13 yards, but went -8 TD/TO. Awful season by any standards. Atrocious.

Vince Young is an athelete, but he's not a quarterback. The sooner we all realize this, the less heartbreak we'll all suffer when he plays this same way throughout his career.
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 12:44 am

Norcal I understand its hard to admit your team made a bad selection in the draft but you need to take off the homer glasses, Robert Meachem looks like more of a bust every day. Next year he should get a #3 spot and hell have his chance to prove he can do it or prove he is a bust but you cant defend VYs shitty play forever just like I cant defend Meachem...
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 6:56 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Norcal I understand its hard to admit your team made a bad selection in the draft but you need to take off the homer glasses, Robert Meachem looks like more of a bust every day. Next year he should get a #3 spot and hell have his chance to prove he can do it or prove he is a bust but you cant defend VYs shitty play forever just like I cant defend Meachem...

highly doubt meachem will be given the #3 spot
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 7:03 pm

Whos getting it over him? David Patten? Hell most likely retire. Devery Henderson? Most likely leaving this season. That leaves Meachem, hell get his shot next season.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 7:08 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Whos getting it over him? David Patten? Hell most likely retire. Devery Henderson? Most likely leaving this season. That leaves Meachem, hell get his shot next season.

rotoworld wrote:
Beat writer Jeff Duncan doesn't believe the Saints are ready to give up on Robert Meachem.
Duncan
calls Meachem an "ideal replacement" for Devery Henderson in '09
despite falling down the depth chart and being held to two grabs since
Week 5. Meachem has flashed promise and speed in games, but as a
situational deep threat in Henderson's role he'd be a fourth receiving
option at best.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince Young   Vince Young - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince Young