Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tennessee Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

The Tennessee Times Empty
PostSubject: The Tennessee Times   The Tennessee Times EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 10:34 pm

November 26, 2008
Interview with Bryan LaLonde, Titans General Manager

Q: What was your plans when you took this team?

"I never in my dreams could expect this team to go 9-2 and be ranked the top team in the AFC. We have some great teams in the conference, such as the New England Patriots, Indianapolis Colts, and the Cleveland Browns. I made a ton of moves in the offseason, departing with Chris Johnson, Cortland Finnegan, and Michael Griffin. And we picked up some fantastic players such as Brian Westbrook, Vincent Jackson, and Santana Moss. I took a team with overwhelming defensive talent and mediocre offense and turned it into the best all around team in the AFC."

Q: Who do you believe is the best team, worst team, and most overrated team in the NFL?

"I have many teams who I think is the best, but I would have to say the Cleveland Browns. Daking5 has done a great job with them, they began mediocre and now have a 7-3-1 record. I think they should be 11-0 at this point. They have a very overpowering offense that has mulitple superstars and rising stars such as Matt Ryan, Darren McFadden, and Dwayne Bowe. They also have a very incredible and young defense, staring Michael Griffin, Patrick Willis and Nick Barnett. They are a very hard team to face, because they can pound you by running, throw the ball, or spread your defense out with no problems.

I think the worst team in the NFL is the Green Bay Packers. They traded away key pieces to their team such as Aaron Rodgers, Nick Barnett, Al Harris, James Jones and such for mediocre players. They are very predictable, and if you play your defense aggresively you can stop them no problem.

The most overrated team in the NFL is definately the Washington Redskins. They are a great team no doubt, but should not be 10-1. They should be maybe 8-3 or 7-4. They have an incredible offense but an absolutely horrible and old defense. All you have to do is throw the ball against them and you win easily. They have big holes at FS and LE that leave the defense vulerable."

Q: One last question, who will be in the Super Bowl and why.

"Cleveland Browns vs New York Giants. Both teams are incredible. I believe that New York will come out the victor due to their incredible and high scoring offense while having a very good LB and DL core and having an average secondary. The Giants have enough of a pass rush to kill Matt Ryan. I'll say Giants win 37-28."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl

The Tennessee Times
Page 1 of 1