Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madden-School.com

Go down 
+4
Straight Cash
Mr.Showtime
Steve Smith #12
PatsNats09
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 1:56 am

Just wanted to make an official post. We are happy to be working with you guys, and it looks like we've got 5 members here already, hopefully more in the future.

I hope you guys who had doubts about Madden-School before (because of Eddy) now see us as a legitimate site. We are all about Madden, competition, and commodore.

We would love to have more XBOX players, and you guys could really help us out with that. No one owes us anything, but hopefully the few of us here can show you that we are good, active guys. If you guys could in return maybe tell a few people who you think would be interested about us, that would be awesome.

We do tournaments whenever there are enough people ready to start one up. Tips are all over the forums. We love talking football, and anything else thats on your mind. Come check us out.

www.Madden-School.com
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 12:07 pm

I agree with Eazy, they've got a lot of joining here, we should return the favor... I'm signed up there, it's a good place to talk Madden, and they also have a lot more general talk.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 1:22 pm

Way to make this "madden school" a priority over the VNFL and not get your depth chart in on time, Sox.

I really appreciate it . . . Neutral
Back to top Go down

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 1:41 pm

Don't mean to cause trouble.

and I don't think he has made Madden School a priority over anything. We talked about giving you guys members and getting members from you guys all in one day. It was just a quick "you do this and we'll do that".
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 1:48 pm

Eazy wrote:
Don't mean to cause trouble.

and I don't think he has made Madden School a priority over anything. We talked about giving you guys members and getting members from you guys all in one day. It was just a quick "you do this and we'll do that".

You shush.
Back to top Go down

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 2:18 pm

are you serious? don't get your panties in a bunch
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 2:28 pm

Eazy wrote:
are you serious? don't get your panties in a bunch

Your mother gave them to me in a bunch, I'm still trying to work that out.

I'm fine, I just wasn't speaking to you. So shush.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 3:01 pm

I lol'ed.
Back to top Go down

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 3:15 pm

haha. got ya, kid.
Back to top Go down
PatsNats09
Admin
PatsNats09

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 3:39 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Way to make this "madden school" a priority over the VNFL and not get your depth chart in on time, Sox.

I really appreciate it . . . Neutral

Sorry about that, I kinda forgot Embarassed

I see I lost my GM spot, oh well good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 4:25 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Sorry about that, I kinda forgot Embarassed

I see I lost my GM spot, oh well good luck with it.

Glad to see you cared.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 5:26 pm

vnfl sucks
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 5:36 pm

VNFL is the best league out their.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Showtime

Mr.Showtime

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 23rd 2008, 5:52 pm

Harper41 wrote:
VNFL is the best league out their.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 12:32 am

Straight Cash wrote:
vnfl sucks

No, you sucked at the VNFL. Let's not mix up the two.
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 9:00 am

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Straight Cash wrote:
vnfl sucks

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
imevil

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 24th 2008, 3:57 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Straight Cash wrote:
vnfl sucks

Back to top Go down
eddy102293

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 7:06 pm

Eazy wrote:
I hope you guys who had doubts about Madden-School before (because of Eddy) now see us as a legitimate site. We are all about Madden, competition, and commodore.
I brought these guys into partnership what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
imevil

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 7:21 pm

and now we completele hate you eddy
Back to top Go down
greenway_4_sho

greenway_4_sho

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 26th 2008, 2:27 pm

imevil wrote:
and now we completele hate you eddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 3:20 pm

Eddy, they told me you didn't do shit. they were reluctant to even think about us because of you to be honest. but luckily we have some guys from Madden School playing here, and some guys from here are hanging out at Madden School. It has definitely worked out.
Back to top Go down
eddy102293

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 3:24 pm

Eazy wrote:
Eddy, they told me you didn't do shit. they were reluctant to even think about us because of you to be honest. but luckily we have some guys from Madden School playing here, and some guys from here are hanging out at Madden School. It has definitely worked out.
What? I took it as far as I could and then Fudgy or an admin had to do the rest...but they didnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden-School.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden-School.com   Madden-School.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden-School.com
Page 1 of 1