Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saints Trade Block

Go down 
+5
NorCal
Touchdown Jesus
imevil
Steve Smith #12
CowboysFan16
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

Saints Trade Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:06 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
How much for Caleb?
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:07 pm

owned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:09 pm

Cuz your acting like a pissy little 6 year old girl thats why. Tillman is having just as good season as him and his team is 5-4. Finnegan id good no doubt, he will be a great CB. But hes not a top 3 CB. Top 5 probably and top 8 deff but he doesnt have the career to back just his 3 year career
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:10 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
How much for Caleb?

Sorry, hes worth more than you or your team will ever be
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:12 pm

shut up kiwi, you just came and i already hate you. your worse than max
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:13 pm

Then block me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:14 pm

Ban my ass for whatever bullshit reason is gonna help you sleep at night
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:16 pm

TrippiKiwi wrote:
Cuz your acting like a pissy little 6 year old girl thats why. Tillman is having just as good season as him and his team is 5-4. Finnegan id good no doubt, he will be a great CB. But hes not a top 3 CB. Top 5 probably and top 8 deff but he doesnt have the career to back just his 3 year career

so since he hasnt been around for 5 or 6 years he cant be a top 3 CB for this year. You cant base a players seasonal performance on their career dude. Congratulations, you make less sense than Travis.

And while Tillman has been performing well, it hasnt topped Finnegans performance. And if you're gonna bring up records, the Titans are undefeated, but of course you knew that because you watch football right?

The Bears are also ranked 30th in pass defense, not to impressive (Titans are 12th, but thats because nobody can run on them so you basically have to pass)

thats also only one player youve listed, im pretty sure that would still place Cortland at #2

im not acting like a pissy little 6 year old girl, I doubt one such child could piece together any arguement or be able to tell when someone doesnt know a thing about football
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:18 pm

just shut up and stop talking crap
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #12

Steve Smith #12

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:21 pm

TrippiKiwi wrote:

Even with his loose, roastbeef curtain of a Skippy Jar backside?
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:22 pm

Giovanni Carmazzi wrote:
TrippiKiwi wrote:

Even with his loose, roastbeef curtain of a Skippy Jar backside?
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:26 pm

I knew the titans were undefeated. Finnegan wouldnt be doing as good. Hes on an undefeated team, he has a lot of help. Tillims team, as you sai sucks so for him to hae more tackles than Finnegan and the same amount of td's is pretty good.

Giovanni your a fag.

and evil you are all talk. go ahead and do something about me then, ot your just as worthless an Giovanni and touchdownjesus.
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:29 pm

kiwi, news flash.
-Everyone already knew i was all talk, but i happen to have a team with an 8 game winning streak
-Giovvanni is gay
-and TDJ is the one who runs this site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:31 pm

Then why doent he block me? Maybe you should get him on that. Ive been here 2 days and I havent done anything to anyone. Just cuz my opninion is different doesnt mean we have to agrue
Back to top Go down
imevil

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:36 pm

hey, you started the argument, sayin shit like:
"your team isnt worth him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:38 pm

Yea hes talking about me. Caleb is my name. And Giovanni isnt who I was agrueing with about finnigan
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:39 pm

I don't think Cortland is top three, but he's getting up there. Scrabble, Sheldon Brown(was something like the best stats wise corner in the league when I read about it.) Champ, and A$ante are better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:39 pm

And I like Colston, Brees, Dorsey, and Bush
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:42 pm

TrippiKiwi wrote:
I knew the titans were undefeated. Finnegan wouldnt be doing as good. Hes on an undefeated team, he has a lot of help. Tillims team, as you sai sucks so for him to hae more tackles than Finnegan and the same amount of td's is pretty good.

Giovanni your a fag.

and evil you are all talk. go ahead and do something about me then, ot your just as worthless an Giovanni and touchdownjesus.

You're fucking retarded

-CBs dont get tackles "because nobody else on the team can" (which is retarded because youre talking about a team with Payne and Vasher) , they get tackles because they give up passes (or from zone plays/missed tackles by other players)
-You just said that Finnegan is on a good team, so he has help, that arguement doesnt work with CBs, theyre on an island, theyve got no help unless the WR is double teamed, the rest of your team has little to nothing to do with it. Conversely, that works the same for Tillman.
-Same amount of TDs: stupidest thing ive ever heard, doesnt prove youre a good CB
-Same amount of Taks: doesnt prove youre a good CB, INTs, PDs and if the QB throws to your side of the field determines how good of a CB you are, sorry but you phail.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:44 pm

Corners do struggle without a pass rush though TD.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:45 pm

TrippiKiwi wrote:
Then why doent he block me? Maybe you should get him on that. Ive been here 2 days and I havent done anything to anyone. Just cuz my opninion is different doesnt mean we have to agrue

If I could block you (as in so I wouldnt have to see your dumb posts) I would

If you mean ban, then banning someone because I dont agree with you is retarded
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:59 pm

Straight Cash wrote:

Aso has beasted with the Raiders for 2 seasons without a pass rush
Woodson is beasting this year without a pass rush
Champ used to beast without a great pass rush (hes also not better than Cortland, hes past his prime, this has been his worst season EVER. And Asante, you must be kidding)
Pass rush doesnt necessarilly = PDs, something Cortland is excelling at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 11:31 pm

Done argueing? Ok good now maybe we can get back to what this thread if for. Stright what can you offer?
Back to top Go down
CowboysFan16

CowboysFan16

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 11:39 pm

I still want Brees haha Ill give any thing for him!
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash

Straight Cash

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 12:17 am

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Straight Cash wrote:

Aso has beasted with the Raiders for 2 seasons without a pass rush
Woodson is beasting this year without a pass rush
Champ used to beast without a great pass rush (hes also not better than Cortland, hes past his prime, this has been his worst season EVER. And Asante, you must be kidding)
Pass rush doesnt necessarilly = PDs, something Cortland is excelling at

Champs been injured. Asante is struggling a little, and a good season from Cortland makes him top 3 in the league?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints Trade Block   Saints Trade Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints Trade Block
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next