Madden 10 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jon kitna for sale

Go down 
+4
NorCal
Straight Cash
Harper41
SimsZilla
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

jon kitna for sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 10:05 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Colston can't win DROY Wink

k then?
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 10:06 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
What? I said he will be overrated...Because people root for the players who beat the critics (Marques Colston and Chris Horton come to mind first for the most recent players)

colston didnt win DROY though, but he definately deserved it over vy
OROY* lol and yeah Colston definetly deserved it over VY, VY didnt even have a good season.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 10:08 pm

Harper41 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
What? I said he will be overrated...Because people root for the players who beat the critics (Marques Colston and Chris Horton come to mind first for the most recent players)

colston didnt win DROY though, but he definately deserved it over vy
OROY* lol and yeah Colston definetly deserved it over VY, VY didnt even have a good season.

im just saying, simply because you were picked late and did well doesnt mean you get extra crdit
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 10:12 pm

Yeah I dont think it does either but some of the votes have been known to be stubborn to say the least...
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 11:28 pm

VY got it because of his sexy and flashy play with last minute winning drives and things of that sort..

Plus he took a 0-3 team with the 32nd D in the league and finished 8-8..
Back to top Go down
Harper41
Admin
Harper41

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2008, 9:47 pm

Im sorry but VY is/was completely overrated, he had 2-3 game winning drives tops, and he also had more INTs than TDs and a terrible completion percentage, not OROY material.
Back to top Go down
NorCal

NorCal

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 12:09 am

12 TD - 13 INT - 7 RTD

Texans (Overtime game winning 39 yd TD run) - Giants (scored 24 points in under 10 min to win 24-21) - Colts (Brought us back to win in the last moments of the game) - Redskins (Brought us back to win in the end)

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something..

But he took a franchise with a losing tradition and turned them into winners single handedly.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus
Admin
Touchdown Jesus

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 1:09 am

NorCal wrote:
12 TD - 13 INT - 7 RTD

Texans (Overtime game winning 39 yd TD run) - Giants (scored 24 points in under 10 min to win 24-21) - Colts (Brought us back to win in the last moments of the game) - Redskins (Brought us back to win in the end)

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something..

But he took a franchise with a losing tradition and turned them into winners single handedly.

texans game was all him
the other three were definately not because of a single players efforts, especially the giants game, you basically just said that the titans defense forced four punts/turnovers (or that ST got 4 onside kicks) in under 10 minutes all thanks to vince young. Wrong.
and lets not forget that colston played on the miracle saints team coming off a 3-13 season and Hurricane Katrina, if you wanna give awards for flash I say that deserves it more than a QB who stunk up the offense and pulled off a few last minute wins but still only managed an 8-8 record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jon kitna for sale   jon kitna for sale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

jon kitna for sale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2